(500) Days of Summer Reviews

(500) Days of Summer - Ask a question now

“(500) days of summer”

Written on: 22/05/2014 by wonna (1 review written)

Before I watched this movie, I didn't expect that much. I chose this movie because I was just wondering 'How does Summer last 500days?' But I realised 'Summer' in the title is the name of the main character. The genre of this film is romantic comedy and drama. It is really easy to follow and the story line is clear as well even though it is complicated. The main story is about 'love' between Tom and Summer. But it's not a very sweet love story. This movie shows that love isn't obvious and I… Read Full Review

(500) Days of Summer

“Did not like the film as it was nothing like the...”

Written on: 03/02/2010 by Seansfob55 (3 reviews written)

Did not like the film as it was nothing like the advert says: for instants on my behalf i heared about it on BBC news breakfast they spoke about the split screen (where it shos reality and film) well that was only on one part and for a little time only i atleast expected it to be through most of the film. that was what made me rate it what i did. Also it wasn't that funny. I laughed in two parts of the film and still after the film i said i hated it. This isn't Romantic or Comedy this is a film… Read Full Review

(500) Days of Summer

“(500) Days of Summer is a funny film with modern view...”

Written on: 29/09/2009 by erena (102 reviews written)

(500) Days of Summer is a funny film with modern view on relationships, not a typical romantic comedy as it doesn't actually end the way we are used to. It is entertaining but it's not the best movie I've seen. I did expect more. However if you like relaxing movies than you would probably like this one.
It tells the story of a young men who meets a girl called Summer, the film goes around the 500 days after their first meeting and how their relationship develops and (they say this at the… Read Full Review