Dainese "Santa Monica B" Motorcycle Jacket Reviews

Dainese "Santa Monica B" Motorcycle Jacket - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dainese "Santa Monica B" Motorcycle Jacket

Dainese "Santa Monica B" Motorcycle Jacket

“This jacket rocks! ”

Written on: 23/12/2012 by Jacksonpope (1 review written)

Can't say enough about this jacket. It's the bomb. Safety =10, Styling=10, Fit=10… Read Full Review

“I've never bought anything by Dainese before. Mainly...”

Written on: 14/05/2009 by Shish (12 reviews written)

I've never bought anything by Dainese before. Mainly because they've always seemed very overpriced. Okay, Signor Rossi wears them, so I always assumed that was the reason for the extra cost.

I have to say that this is the best riding jacket I've ever used. The fit is excellent (I wear a European size 46), the quality of materials and… Read Full Review

“I've never bought anything by Dainese before. Mainly...”

Written on: 14/05/2009 by Shish (12 reviews written)

However, I took the plunge when I had the cash, and bought this jacket in blood red because I wanted to be visible without resorting to a yellow HiVis vest. Plus, I was getting very bored with black biker jackets, so red was a welcome change.

I have to say that this is the best riding jacket I've ever… Read Full Review