Gliptone Liquid Leather GT13.5 Conditioner Reviews

• Quality of design/construction?

Gliptone Liquid Leather GT13.5 Conditioner - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Gliptone Liquid Leather GT13.5 Conditioner

Gliptone Liquid Leather GT13.5 Conditioner

“Smells like new leather ”

Written on: 06/07/2012

Love this stuff, easy to apply and makes my car smell like new. Even tried it on the home sofa and what a result. This has left the leather feeling nice and soft with a perfect matt finish. My scratches on the driver seat caused by studed denims has pretty much dissapeared after several coats, well worth the money. A1 product and cleaners good too ;)… Read Full Review

“I rarely buy anything, no matter how small or big,...”

Written on: 13/05/2009 by Shish (12 reviews written)

I rarely buy anything, no matter how small or big, without researching first. However, when my local helmet retailer recommended this Gliptone Liquid Leather for my jacket and leathers, I took a chance.

It is very easy to apply, which is a good thing because they recommend that you apply it up to three times, with 24 hours between applications.

Just remember that you don't need to use too much. Using a small amount means it doesn't pool in perforations or seams.

Once applied to my leather… Read Full Review