Mizuno MX-700 Hybrid Rescue Wood - Graphite Reviews

From 1 review

Mizuno MX-700 Hybrid Rescue Wood - Graphite - Ask a question now

Mizuno MX-700 Hybrid Rescue Wood - Graphite

“Mizuno mx700 hybrid. What a Club. What a good looking...”

Written on: 30/10/2009

Mizuno mx700 hybrid. What a Club. What a good looking club. Ultra Forgiving. Got it to replace my 3 iron as i cannot hit it more than 3 yards. I got the 23 degree version. Great fell on impact and ood eight in my hands. I dont not like anything about this club its all perfect. I can get about 220 yards out of it. Straight every time. It has a nice soft landing on the green. Perfect replacement for my 3 iron. I would have liked to have tried alot more different clubs i only tried 3 but this one… Read Full Review