Jungle Formula Extra Strength Insect Repellent Liquid Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Media Gallery for Jungle Formula Extra Strength Insect Repellent Liquid

Jungle Formula Extra Strength Insect Repellent Liquid

“Took this stuff on holiday to Thailand. Came into its...”

Written on: 03/02/2010

Took this stuff on holiday to Thailand. Came into its own when we were trekking thru the jungle in the North. Kept all the bugs at bay. It does have quite a strong smell but its a trade off - I'd rather be bite free. I took the extra strength spray - really easy to apply and carry around. Worth every penny - One bottle lasted the length of my 3 week holiday… Read Full Review

Jungle Formula Extra Strength Insect Repellent Liquid

“Jungle Formula Extra Strength Insect Repellent Liquid...”

Written on: 15/06/2009 by Rachelgo (2 reviews written)

Jungle Formula Extra Strength Insect Repellent Liquid is really nasty! It literally melted my glasses and gave me a nasty skin rash on my arm. it didn't even completely protect me from the bugs. I am now only using natural products which work better anyway… Read Full Review