Drac In A Box Reviews - www.dracinabox.com

Drac In A Box - www.dracinabox.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“very good service”

Written on: 28/11/2013 by keith.krause (1 review written)

I see they had trouble in the past, but obviously this is behind them. Very rapid service (to Switzerland), product exactly as advertised. A bit pricy, but it is what I needed… Read Full Review

“Service Good”

Written on: 05/04/2012

Just wanted to add a more up to date experience to reviews and it is based on the service and contact only at the moment as my goods are waiting at home and I haven't had a chance yet to see them. I ordered a coat and boots then read the reviews. There have been so many negative experiences that I really had a panic over what was going to happen, so sent them an email asking how long the goods would take as they were in the sale (so should be in stock). They replied within 24 hours and said… Read Full Review