Baikal MP-153 Semi Auto Reviews

Baikal MP-153 Semi Auto - Ask a question now

“This Baikal is a great gun for the money. Needs some...”

Written on: 08/09/2009

This Baikal is a great gun for the money. Needs some small refinements… Read Full Review

“I have owned a Baikal MP153 for 6-years. I totally...”

Written on: 15/06/2009

I have owned a Baikal MP153 for 6-years. I totally agree with the post above. The best semi auto shotgun in the gun industry for the money. The gun is a rugged shooter that is on the plain side looking but a dependable shooter none the less… Read Full Review

“I will start and tell you that this Baikal MP-153 Semi...”

Written on: 03/05/2009 by Fieldsports (2 reviews written)

I will start and tell you that this Baikal MP-153 Semi Auto gun has never had a jam ever and I have shot light loads 24g rabbit loads up to goose loads.
Also take the time to look at this about the gun ( copy link below )
So as you can tell I love this gun and thats honest !
I have owned most autos on the market and found fault with "Most" but this little cheapie I cant fault.
The self adjusting gas system was a major "buying" point for me and the… Read Full Review