Antec Titan 650 Full Tower Reviews

Media Gallery for Antec Titan 650 Full Tower

Antec Titan 650 Full Tower

☆☆☆☆☆
Antec Titan 650 Full Tower

“I purchased an Antec Titan 650 Server Case back in...”

Written on: 02/05/2009 by jsconte (1 review written)

I purchased an Antec Titan 650 Server Case back in October 2008. After a couple of months the Power switch became erratic and I had to remove the front panel just to turn on the power. About 2 or 3 weeks later the Power Supply failed and the system was dead. Needing this system running (it was my server) and thinking that this case was one in a million I decided to source the identical case. I called about every store in the west end but eventually found one. I was completely stunned at what I… Read Full Review