Dean Koontz, Relentless Reviews

Dean Koontz, Relentless - Ask a question now

Dean Koontz, Relentless

“I have just finished reading this book last night and...”

Written on: 29/06/2012 by emmarich (1 review written)

I have just finished reading this book last night and absolutely loved it. I have to agree with the other review, that the ending does seems rather rushed. Thats the same reason why i have given it 4 stars. … Read Full Review

“Dean R Koontz”

Written on: 14/09/2011 by coffeemania (1 review written)

I don't need to say anything about this book, as it has already been said in a earlier review. I really enjoyed this book, although some of his later books are not on a par to his earlier ones, it was still a good read. I was disappointed in the ending as it was anti climactic for me. That said, I would recommend this book to a friend… Read Full Review

Dean Koontz, Relentless

“I won't go into plot details as that's already been...”

Written on: 08/04/2010 by Angels Sin (82 reviews written)

I won't go into plot details as that's already been mentioned but I loved this book! I got through it in three days flat and then lent it to my partner who did the same. Although I don't think it's the most original plot ever, it has a way of catching your imagination and I really found myself caring about the characters and felt involved with the story.

The reason I didn't give this book 5 stars is because I was disappointed with the ending. To me it felt rushed and the book didn't feel… Read Full Review

“Relentless ”

Written on: 01/05/2009 by Harriet Klausner (18660 reviews written)

Relentless
Dean Koontz
Bantam, Jun 9 2009, $27.00
ISBN: 9780553807141

The latest book by bestselling author Cullen "Cubby" Greenwich receives rave reviews from fans and critics except reviewer Shearman Waxx. Cubby is outraged by the so called "nation's premier literary critic" ripping his work because he doubts the man even read it as the review is loaded with factual errors about the story line. On a whim, he goes with his six year old son Milla to confront Waxx at a restaurant in Newport… Read Full Review