Bedroomworld Reviews - www.bedroomworld.co.uk

Bedroomworld www.bedroomworld.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bedroomworld www.bedroomworld.co.uk

Bedroomworld www.bedroomworld.co.uk

“Think TWICE before buying online a bed from Bedroom World”

Written on: 13/08/2014 by Kyliev181 (1 review written)

End July I ordered online the Blenheim Ortho Divan Bed. The delivery arrived a week later than the agreed date. The mattress was badly damaged, as was the bed frame. We complained and after another week a new delivery arrived. The new bed + mattress were also damaged. Both! The delivery man was due to pick up the first damaged bed, but he was so annoyed that we refused the second (also damaged bed) that they left without making the pick-up. We then asked the customer service what is the… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/08/2014

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve experienced problems with your order. If you could please email your order number to us.

“Unreliable Service”

Written on: 11/08/2014 by Mckinleyk491 (1 review written)

Monday the 4th of August, i ordered a bed and a mattress together. I ordered and paid for it to arrive on the Friday of the same week. Friday came and there was a couple of bed boxes, but it was missing a box and my mattress never showed up. Saturday, nothing. I emailed them several times about it and i got one reply from them about a missing box to my bed but that was all. I emailed back and i received no reply following that one. I have sent them 9 emails and only 1 got a reply. My current… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/08/2014

“Good quality bed”

Written on: 05/08/2014 by 180Evans (1 review written)

I ordered the small double bed before reading the reviews.I was so relieved that I'd found someone that sold decent 4' beds. Some reveiws were very worrying, and I was anxious that I would be very disappointed, and have a lot of stress ahead. However, the bed and mattress arrived at the times that were indicated. I was really impressed with the quality of the bed. Very well made. Good value for money. The internet site was easy to use, and I couldn't believe how quick I could choose to have… Read Full Review

“Pathetic service”

Written on: 02/08/2014 by Runnish (1 review written)

Requested Friday delivery took day off work waited in all day didn't turn up. Contacted customer services van broken down requested sat delivery as working. It was delivered on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and left with neighbours. When assembling bed there was screws and washers missing and a couple of other items. The bed had to be put together otherwise son would have been sleeping on the floor. Will never use these people again and will warn all my associates to steer clear… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to Runnish's Review

Written on: 04/08/2014

“Great company ”

Written on: 24/07/2014 by 293Hutchinson (1 review written)

I ordered a bed week without thinking to read the reviews. So then a day later when I decided to, I was very concerned. However there was no need. The bed and the mattress came 2 days apart but this was mentioned on the website. I have not opened the mattress or divan yet but the whole transaction was very smooth. Thank you bedroom world… Read Full Review

“DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BEDROOM WORLD!!!!!”

Written on: 15/07/2014

DO NOT BUY FROM BEDROOM WORLD!!!!!!! Terrible terrible terrible company, product, service. This order was not delivered on the day it was said it would be delivered, only parts of the order came, i was told i had to wait till another unknown day to get the rest, which was highly inconvenient because i was leaving the country the next day. Had to organise to get it delivered to my friends house which to be fair the delivery driver was very helpful with, but he really didn't have anything to do… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/07/2014

“Bedroomworld is useless”

Written on: 07/07/2014 by Lauren2999 (1 review written)

So the bed arrives late with no mattress. Apparently it will come within 2 days so that's me sleeping on the floor for 2 days. Get it sorted bedroom world. Like seriously, this damages your company… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to Lauren2999's Review

Written on: 08/07/2014

Prachi

“Terrible as the mattress was delivered without bed ”

Written on: 27/06/2014 by SavannaMiranda171 (1 review written)

Mattress was delivered without the bed for an order placed one week ago. But when I called to query this at around 1.30 pm of the same day considering the delivery time is between 8am to 6pm I was still told that the bed would be delivered! But no bed!… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/06/2014

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 23/06/2014 by xbLamb1964 (1 review written)

Ordered next day delivery, didn't turn up could not get any response from emails and no other way of contacting the seller. The link to the delivery firm would not work and there was no other way of contacting them. We are both approaching our sixties and had to spend four nights sleeping on the floor. Have not even been able to get an apology from them. No warning of when the delivery would be here and it was only luck that my wife happened to be here when they decided to turn up. Have… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/06/2014

“Complete Rubbish”

Written on: 21/06/2014 by LesleyOB (1 review written)

Bed arrived broken! Mattress four days later. Replacement bedhead arrived four days later, put the thing together, sat on it and the wood on the sides split altogether. I have sent an e-mail asking for a full refund. The quality was terrible, delivery not up to scratch, lets see how the customer service reacts! I have sent two e-mails and I have put aside Monday morning to try to ring them, wish me luck… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to LesleyOB's Review

Written on: 23/06/2014

“A horrible experience”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by Law59 (1 review written)

Ordered bed for delivery Weds. Weds: Bed delivered - only 2/3 boxes arrived.Emailed Bedroom world (don't bother, no one reads the emails). Thurs: contacted BW to find out what was happening, they spent all day trying to find the missing package and then when I rang at 4.30 they told me they couldn't find it and it would probably arrive the next day. I asked for a replacement to be sent next-day delivery to be told it was too late by then. Fri: no delivery. I called again to be told that they… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/06/2014

Prachi

“Worst company ever - avoid at all cost”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by xvSnyder136 (1 review written)

I ordered a bed and mattress for next day delivery. However I ordered 3 days prior to specified delivery date so gave this company more than enough time to deliver item! On the day if delivery only the mattress arrived! On the tracking for the bed it appeared that only 2 of 3 items had been sent to delivery depot! I attempted to contact both the courier and bedroom world and both weren't the best help. I was initially told by the courier to expect all packages for the bed to arrive the next… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/06/2014

Written on: 16/06/2014

“Still waiting”

Written on: 14/06/2014 by Mh09mag (1 review written)

Well I can't say what the mattress is like because it hasn't arrived, placed an order Wednesday to be delivered fri, got the bed frame no mattress,asked to cancel it but got told by the advisor if I could wait till next day they would pay for my item to be delivered free of charge the next morning,I agreed this only because I thought it would arrive today, NO it hasn't, rung the shop only to be told customer services are closed till Monday and the people answering the phones today are not… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to Mh09mag's Review

Worldstores's Response to Mh09mag's Review

Written on: 18/06/2014

Prachi

“TERRIBLE COMPANY NOT BOTHERED ABOUT SERVICE”

Written on: 12/06/2014 by traceymichael1987 (1 review written)

I ordered, a Bed on a Next day service from bedroom world almost two weeks ago now, as i say it was supposed to be on a next day service, after sitting in for two days waiting for the delivery my wife eventually told them there was a problem as the next day service had been delayed by a stock take at the supplier. When told that if its not a next day service it shouldn't be advertised as such, she responded with the comment, "But then we wouldn't get as much business." That summed it up two… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to traceymichael1987's Review

Written on: 12/06/2014

“Surprisingly great service”

Written on: 10/06/2014 by Daugherty1956 (1 review written)

I ordered my items yesterday, tracked my delivery and received texts and emails today informing me it would be delivered between 12-3. All delivered promptly and delivery guys were fab. Not opened yet, but amazed it went to plan as after I read these reviews yesterday I'd wished I hadn't ordered anything. Top service:)… Read Full Review

Prachi

“AWFUL COMPANY DO NOT USE”

Written on: 06/06/2014 by Jes12587 (1 review written)

Absolutely SHOCKING service. Was meant to have a bed and mattress delivered on Friday 30th May- it never showed - no phone call - NOTHING. We chased them and got the mattress delivered the next day but the bed wasn't there. Then when we chased them AGAIN we got told the bed would be delivered by 11:15am on Monday. I called the courier every 5-10 minutes sine 13:00 on Monday and left a voice mail every time. No response from anyone although I did speak to someone at about 13:30 and they said… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to Jes12587's Review

Written on: 10/06/2014

“Truley Awful Service”

Written on: 03/06/2014 by Ant1516 (1 review written)

I ordered a bunk bed and futon and was promised next day delivery at £15.99 but was told it would be the day after, not a good start! i received a delivery on the designated day and on checking it i found that i had received only half of the order Box 2 of 2 so where was box one! i rang the customer help line and after 23 minutes on hold i finally got to speak to someone, i was told that the missing box had not been loaded and they promised to get it to me first thing in the morning. The next… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to Ant1516's Review

Prachi

“Left us bed less with pregnant partner”

Written on: 01/06/2014 by Fionam202 (1 review written)

Disgusting service, and based off the other rivers this seems a constant stream! This goes for their delivery company xdp as well, who I am pretty sure you will find is under the same umbrella company. We were given a date, Friday 30th and well well well wait in all day, and nothing has arrived. I have since rang them, spent a good 40 minutes waiting, only to be told by customer services that the bed is damaged and they can't delivery it.....likely story I'm sure. This has meant me having… Read Full Review

Prachi

“Disgusting service and still no delivery!”

Written on: 28/05/2014 by Harrie39 (1 review written)

Communication has been poor right from when I very first ordered my bed and mattress. I ordered it three weeks before I actually needed it delivered ... plenty of time to sort the order out (or so you would think). The bed arrived on the delivery day but with no mattress - not very helpful when you have tenants moving in in three days time. Customer services were totally uninterested and said they could reorder the mattress for me (as it had been "lost"???) and that the new delivery might come… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to Harrie39's Review

Harrie39's reply to Worldstores's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2014

I would very much like to speak to someone - especially following further frustrations with the lack of response, slow processing of refund and your company's refusal to allow me to leave a review on your own (very crooked) "feefo" review site (which only happy customers can access!)
My order number is BW0225323

“delivery and quality unacceptable”

Written on: 27/05/2014 by edwinmee (1 review written)

I ordered a bed and mattress from bedroom world 2 weeks ago. I received the bedframe on the day I was told but did not receive the mattress until four days later which was after the date I was told, apparently the king size mattress was misplaced. My girlfriend who had to sleep on the chair for four days because she did not have a mattress. The bedframe which I received looked good but it has now clasped and bent in several different places. Due to this faulty bed my girlfriend has hurt her leg… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to edwinmee's Review