Bedroomworld Reviews - www.bedroomworld.co.uk

Bedroomworld www.bedroomworld.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bedroomworld www.bedroomworld.co.uk

Bedroomworld www.bedroomworld.co.uk

“Uninterested in my complaint about faulty goods”

Written on: 15/04/2014

Despite a good prompt delivery of my items I found that one part of the Modena bed frame was damaged. I unpacked the items straight after delivery found the damaged item and notified BedroomWorld of the problem along with photographs using their link on the website. I received an automated reply to which I added further comments and received yet another automated reply. Tried telephoning the following day but no luck as the lines were all busy so sent yet another email to which I got a cursory… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/04/2014

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve experienced problems with your order. If you could please email your order number to us.

I can look into your order and contact you to resolve.

Written on: 17/04/2014

Hi,

I can look into your order and contact you to resolve.

Prachi

“Still no bed after 2 weeks”

Written on: 24/03/2014 by wimno3 (1 review written)

Ordered a new bed for my daughter on a wednesday for delivery the following monday. Took the day of monday, no bed arrived. Contacted bedroom world apologised and delivery was made wednesday. unwrapped the bed no fixtures and fittings to put it together. Contacted bedroom world said they would send out the missing parts. contacted monday (now 1 week without bed) was told the parts have only just been sent out today. Contacted bedroom world on wednesday as parts still not arrived now told… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to wimno3's Review

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve experienced problems with your order. If you could please email your order number to us, I can look into your order and contact you to resolve.

Worldstores's reply to Worldstores's Comment

Wimno3's reply to Worldstores's Comment

Written on: 28/03/2014

It has now been rectified, but the level of service when something goes wrong was not acceptable. There was no urgency to try and sort out the issues, the only time urgency happened was when the review was put on here and trustpiolt. I realise things like the missing items can happen but it is the level of service when this happens that shows me what a company is like to deal with. I was lied too, by telling me the items had been dispatched but they had not when I rang again later in the week. You offer selected and next day deliveries, but parts that are missing are sent on a 3-5 day delivery.

“Bad delivery”

Written on: 24/03/2014 by fqHarrington285 (1 review written)

The worst delivery ever. Still hasn't turned up and I took a day off work. … Read Full Review

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve experienced problems with your order. If you could please email your order number to us I can look into your order and contact you to resolve.

“Don't order from them!”

Written on: 22/03/2014 by Reallybadservice (1 review written)

I feel like an idiot for not checking the reviews before ordering from this company and now regret doing so! I used them because they were cheap and offered next day delivery but they did not deliver on the day I asked for as they said the head board was delivered to the wrong depot! I re scheduled for following week and they delivered 2 items out of 3 and the head board is still missing! If I don't get my head board soon I will report them for taking money before delivering what they… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to Reallybadservice's Review

Worldstores's reply to Worldstores's Comment

please email your order number to us.

“You should never use this firm!”

Written on: 21/03/2014

Failed to deliver on set day (meaning 10 hour wait in unheated new house). Failed to deliver the rearranged day. When eventually delivered headboard broken. Staff throughout were pleasant but in fact unhelpful and basically fobbed us off with mistruths about delivery dates etc. when we contacted them. After sales service useless - firm and their transporters just blamed eachother! This is the first review that we've posted anywhere as we are so appalled by the service - and no, we don't even… Read Full Review

please email your order number to us.

“Appalling delivery service, courier company a disgrace.”

Written on: 16/03/2014 by Dave7249 (1 review written)

Ordered a Universal divan base on the morning of Tuesday 11th March and arranged for 'guaranteed' Thursday 13th delivery. Took the day off work on the 13th to await delivery but by 16.00hrs the bed had not arrived. Tracking information showed it had arrived at courier's main hub on the Wednesday. Phoned Bedroom World to enquire why the bed had not been delivered and to express my annoyance at wasting a day's holiday from work. Male customer services person confirmed I would not get the bed on… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to Dave7249's Review

Written on: 17/03/2014

Thank you for your review, I am really sorry about all the delays and time spent chasing your order, please can you email us with your order reference so I can help you gain a more positive experience with us.

“Disgusting company”

Written on: 05/03/2014 by HalleRooney13 (1 review written)

My order number is bw0212607 ordered a bed yesterday the delivery came today as what it stated but the nasty thing is I received the package damaged and I never checked it if the damage was deep to the bed I sign and wrote that the package is damaged the delivery man did not give me time to just check the bed he left all he cared is sign I open the box and see the bed is Broken I open the door the guy went so fast and called the company stright away they never answer my call and I sent them two… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/03/2014

Thank you for your review, I am really sorry that you have had a bad experience with us and I can see that the order has been rectified by my colleague. If you need anything at all please contact us.

Jasmine

“matress order - disgusted ”

Written on: 26/02/2014 by marie1234567890 (1 review written)

The negative reviews confirm what i have experienced. The staff can either not be reached or are unable to resolve the issue as i have been told today that they are not the 'driver' who collect the orders. I have lost a whole day of work and money as i waited for the item to be collected today. More then 2 weeks have passed and i am still waiting for the item to be collected and a full refund… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to marie1234567890's Review

Written on: 28/02/2014

Thank you for your review please can you email your order number and I will look into this for you.

“Cheap and very nasty!!”

Written on: 23/02/2014

Didn't receive order the day it was due, staff were rude and unhelpful, eventually came a week later with the wrong mattresses!! Useless… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/02/2014

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve experienced problems with your order. If you could please email your order number, I can look into your order and contact you to resolve.

Written on: 25/02/2014

Prachi

“Shoddy service!!!! - order no: BW0208744”

Written on: 21/02/2014 by kj5489 (1 review written)

Absolutely shocking service! I ordered a bed with a mattress in a combined offer on 12/02. Both items were showing at their collection depot on the 13/02. The bed arrive on 19/02 without the mattress! A bed is obviously of no use without the mattress! I sent a request to see where the mattress was on 19/02 of which they said someone would be in touch shortly - I am still waiting! I have tried phoning on countless occasions holding on occasions for over half an hour and still not been able to… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to kj5489's Review

Written on: 24/02/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We’re sorry you weren’t happy with your experience shopping with us. I am currently looking into your order and will be in touch with you as soon as possible to resolve this for you and hope to restore your faith in us.

Kj5489's reply to Worldstores's Comment

Written on: 27/02/2014

Prachi, thank you very much for your response. As you will see from your system I am still waiting to get a mattress! You in fact lost my mattress and are seemingly dispatching another one. Your colleagues assured me I would get another mattress on Tuesday, it is now Thursday! I am currently having to pay rent on two flats due to shopping with yourself. Due to personnal circumstances I am unable to move into my new flat until you bother to give me the mattress I ordered and paid for now 3 weeks ago in good faith with a 3-5 day delivery. I have again made repeated attempts to contact your company, again no one has responded! You have failed to restore any kind of faith in your company, once I have reported you to trading standards I will also be seeking compensation from you for your horrendous service.

“Pathetic Service, Avoid at all cost”

Written on: 21/02/2014

We ordered a New bed and Memory foam Mattress last October, Bed and Mattress came as agreed on time but Damaged and parts missing, after contacting them they told me they would get the replacement parts out straight away. then it all started, no availability of the parts ld take another 4 weeks. We really liked the bed we choose so agreed to wait. it's now 5 months on and still no parts always getting excuses. have now had enough and said they can have the bed back which is still in bits and… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/02/2014

Jasmine

“No item, ignored emails!”

Written on: 18/02/2014

Ordered a Joseph divan with free headboard last Wednesday (12th) for delivery Friday (14th). Guess what, no item delivered. My husband took the day off work and stayed in all day for nothing. Item tracking is useless, according to the ridiculous company they deliver through, the item has been there since Thursday. No response to emails, can't get through on phone and delivery company are just as difficult to get a hold of. I've never had such bad service in my life and I shop online all… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/02/2014

Jasmine

“STILL NO RECEIVED ORDER!!!”

Written on: 17/02/2014

I ordered mattress and frame Thursday. The option for delivery was next day only. Its now monday, and the parcel delivery company are telling me the order was put through as a 3-5 working day delivery. Shambles. No help from customer services. Disgusting! Sleeping on the floor! Where is my bed, or any customer service?… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/02/2014

Thank you for your review, I am sorry you are having trouble getting through to us, please can you advise your order number and I will give you a call myself to resolve the order.

Written on: 18/02/2014

Thank you for your BedroomWorld order.

Order placed: Thursday, 13/02/2014 @ 20.52.19
Order no: BW0208951.

Written on: 18/02/2014

I paid for this bed Thursday night with only the option for next day delivery. Today is Tuesday. I've sent tons if emails and complaints. I will be contacting trading standards if u do not get this bed today. Taking my money. Not delivering the product is unacceptable.

Written on: 18/02/2014

Look at this msg I received from delivery. Next day my behind...

Your consignment is on a 2man delivery service which carries a 3-5 working day delivery window, your goods were collected on ....

“Avoid at all costs!”

Written on: 16/02/2014 by SharonSW19 (1 review written)

I've bought office furniture through WorldStores in the past and was delighted with the service. So I didn't hesitate when I needed to buy a double bed at the last minute for elderly relatives who arrived from the US on Friday for a long weekend. I called ahead to confirm that the bed I wanted was in stock before placing my order. I was told it was and that it would be delivered the very next day. Happy days! My Aunt and Uncle would have a nice warm bed to rest their jet-lagged heads when… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to SharonSW19's Review

Written on: 17/02/2014

Please accept our apologies for the problems you have had with getting your item delivered. I am investigating your order and will call you as soon as possible.

Jasmine

“Worst service ever - stay away ”

Written on: 13/02/2014 by grace6517 (1 review written)

I ordered a Rimini High Sleeper Bed at 9am and was told that it would be next day delivery (I confirmed it 3 times). I then got a call with a message at 8pm that day saying actually it wont be next day and they don't know when it will be. I phoned the next morning and after 10 mins on hold I was told that they actually dont have the product in stock (despite saying they did) so if I was lucky I would get it on Tuesday. This didnt work for me as I had based everything on the bed being… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to grace6517's Review

Written on: 14/02/2014

Thank you for submitting your review, please can you provide your order number and I will look into this for you.

“Base but no mattress!!”

Written on: 11/02/2014 by racheycrep (1 review written)

Ordered a base and mattress for delivery today 11/02/2014, base has arrived but no mattress. Was concerned as no tracking information for the mattress so rang customer services (took 25 minutes to get through!) just been told it should be delieved on Friday 14th!!! my husband had to take the day off work today to take delivery so gonna have to arrange for someone to be there on friday. Is so very annoying considering we have taken our previous bed apart. If they promise to deliver on a selected… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to racheycrep's Review

Written on: 12/02/2014

Racheycrep's reply to Worldstores's Comment

Written on: 13/02/2014

Mattress is on it's way to me now apparently!

“Bed Base Delight!”

Written on: 11/02/2014

We needed a new bed base and found a wonderful selection at BedroomWorld. We found just what we wanted and are delighted with the bed base we ordered - it is just the right size and very, very comfortable. We would thoroughly recommend this firm… Read Full Review

“Bed base superb!”

Written on: 09/02/2014

My husband and I needed a new bed base and ordered one from BedroomWorld.We are delighted with the base - it has made sleeping a joy!… Read Full Review

“Single bed”

Written on: 09/02/2014

The price of the bed was very good compared to the quality of the bed. I will recommend people to look online to get their bed… Read Full Review

“Some products did not turn up”

Written on: 08/02/2014

I had ordered 2 beds and 2 mattresses with delivery on yesterday. Ordering was easy, beds arrived within the timeframe I was allocated. However, the mattresses have not arrived yesterday. Nobody called or emailed to say that they will not arrive. I called Bedroomworld today, their customer services team does not work on Saturdays, and I can't get through to the delivery company. I don't know if they will arrive on the weekend or not. I can't put up the beds yet as I haven't got the mattresses… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/02/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review,

Written on: 10/02/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve experienced problems with your order. If you could please email your order number, I can look into your order and call you as soon as possible.