Bedroomworld Reviews - www.bedroomworld.co.uk

Bedroomworld www.bedroomworld.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bedroomworld www.bedroomworld.co.uk

Bedroomworld www.bedroomworld.co.uk

“Do not believe next day delivery!”

Written on: 01/10/2014

I ordered a bed and a mattress for next day delivery and the next day at 5.30pm (having stayed in all day waiting for delivery) I get a text message to say delivery was now going to be in 6 weeks time! When I tried to call they had closed! I emailed the company thinking there had to be a mix up as the website advertises next day delivery, and even let me choose a delivery day but I was told the bed was out of stock! However the mattress should arrive (which clearly was pointless without the… Read Full Review

“Avoid this company at all costs!!!!!!”

Written on: 16/09/2014 by qkParsons464 (1 review written)

I ordered a matrass as we were having people to stay. I ordered it on the Wednesday afternoon and paid for it to be delivered on Friday. Having taken a day off work, I waited for the delivery. It did not arrive and I did not hear a thing from Bedroom World. When I called in the afternoon to ask about the delivery, I was told that "obviously it would not be arriving today" and that I was too late for Saturday delivery and should have phoned earlier! I requested a refund and was told this would… Read Full Review

“Worst customer service EVER!”

Written on: 29/08/2014 by MsKaz (4 reviews written)

Where to start with Bedroom World. Firstly, the delivery of my bed was over a week late. When I opened the box, the wooden bed frame was split. I emailed Bedroom World, received an apology for the damaged bed within 2 days asking me to email photos of the damage and informing me they would reply within 48 hours of receipt. I emailed the photos 9 days ago. I still haven't heard back from them. I have contacted them twice in the last week once via email and once via their online contact form… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to MsKaz's Review

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve experienced problems with your order. If you could please email your order number to us.

“charged for non-delivery”

Written on: 29/08/2014 by syJohnson370 (1 review written)

Bought a Corona Distressed 2 plus 2 Drawer Wide Chest for which I effectively paid £145. The night before its delivery date I get a phone call from Bedroomworld advising it was no longer in stock. Despite many phone calls and e-mails no refund to my account has been made. Try calling their number and for anything except sales you will not get through. (sales will refuse to transfer you) … Read Full Review

Written on: 01/09/2014

This is your block standard reply to the hundreds of complaints on the internet. Purporting to sell goods you do not have and taking money for them without refunding the customer is nothing less than a crime.

“Dont ever use Bedroom world, you will regret it!”

Written on: 22/08/2014

I have never written a review of an internet site before as although i havent had great service sometimes i have never had the downright abysmal service i have had from bedroom world. We bought a bed from bedroom world with the promise of next day delivery asnd a reasonable price. We are seriously regretting this now. Not only did the bed turn up a week late, it had no instructions, parts were missing, the bed itself had huge gouges out of the wood and above all it was the wrong bed! They had… Read Full Review

“Wow Excellent”

Written on: 20/08/2014 by jodiem3646 (1 review written)

What a fantastic single bed frame. I ordered the Florence single white wooden bed frame and after reading the reviews i was worried. The bed frame is excellent quality very strong and was on sale for £74.99 so i am very happy with the purchase. The delivery DPD was brilliant arrived within the time frame and received all the relevant emails to confirm this and also texts to confirm the delivery time and status of the order. I would recommend Bedroom world to all my friends and family WELL… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to jodiem3646's Review

Jeff Hall's Response to jodiem3646's Review

Written on: 02/09/2014

Your site alleges next day delivery so why would you read the reviews after your order ?!!! - unless of course as with real customers the bed etc never turned up.

“Terrible Service”

Written on: 20/08/2014 by Watercooled81 (1 review written)

Ordered a Bed Frame and Matress. Order 11th August and chose delivery 18th, no indication about limited stock etc. Received confirmation emails etc. Then received notification cant deliver on the 18th, and will now be delivered on the 19th. So ended up taking another day off work and wait in for an order that did not arrive. Called during the day as for an update, promised call backs that did not happen, was told the matress was out of stock so needed to be made. Chased again on the 20th to… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to Watercooled81's Review

Written on: 21/08/2014

Prachi

“Think TWICE before buying online a bed from Bedroom World”

Written on: 13/08/2014 by Kyliev181 (1 review written)

End July I ordered online the Blenheim Ortho Divan Bed. The delivery arrived a week later than the agreed date. The mattress was badly damaged, as was the bed frame. We complained and after another week a new delivery arrived. The new bed + mattress were also damaged. Both! The delivery man was due to pick up the first damaged bed, but he was so annoyed that we refused the second (also damaged bed) that they left without making the pick-up. We then asked the customer service what is the… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/08/2014

“Unreliable Service”

Written on: 11/08/2014 by Mckinleyk491 (1 review written)

Monday the 4th of August, i ordered a bed and a mattress together. I ordered and paid for it to arrive on the Friday of the same week. Friday came and there was a couple of bed boxes, but it was missing a box and my mattress never showed up. Saturday, nothing. I emailed them several times about it and i got one reply from them about a missing box to my bed but that was all. I emailed back and i received no reply following that one. I have sent them 9 emails and only 1 got a reply. My current… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/08/2014

“Good quality bed”

Written on: 05/08/2014 by 180Evans (1 review written)

I ordered the small double bed before reading the reviews.I was so relieved that I'd found someone that sold decent 4' beds. Some reveiws were very worrying, and I was anxious that I would be very disappointed, and have a lot of stress ahead. However, the bed and mattress arrived at the times that were indicated. I was really impressed with the quality of the bed. Very well made. Good value for money. The internet site was easy to use, and I couldn't believe how quick I could choose to have… Read Full Review

“Pathetic service”

Written on: 02/08/2014 by Runnish (1 review written)

Requested Friday delivery took day off work waited in all day didn't turn up. Contacted customer services van broken down requested sat delivery as working. It was delivered on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and left with neighbours. When assembling bed there was screws and washers missing and a couple of other items. The bed had to be put together otherwise son would have been sleeping on the floor. Will never use these people again and will warn all my associates to steer clear… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to Runnish's Review

Written on: 04/08/2014

“Great company ”

Written on: 24/07/2014 by 293Hutchinson (1 review written)

I ordered a bed week without thinking to read the reviews. So then a day later when I decided to, I was very concerned. However there was no need. The bed and the mattress came 2 days apart but this was mentioned on the website. I have not opened the mattress or divan yet but the whole transaction was very smooth. Thank you bedroom world… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/09/2014

“DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BEDROOM WORLD!!!!!”

Written on: 15/07/2014

DO NOT BUY FROM BEDROOM WORLD!!!!!!! Terrible terrible terrible company, product, service. This order was not delivered on the day it was said it would be delivered, only parts of the order came, i was told i had to wait till another unknown day to get the rest, which was highly inconvenient because i was leaving the country the next day. Had to organise to get it delivered to my friends house which to be fair the delivery driver was very helpful with, but he really didn't have anything to do… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/07/2014

“Bedroomworld is useless”

Written on: 07/07/2014 by Lauren2999 (1 review written)

So the bed arrives late with no mattress. Apparently it will come within 2 days so that's me sleeping on the floor for 2 days. Get it sorted bedroom world. Like seriously, this damages your company… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to Lauren2999's Review

Written on: 08/07/2014

Prachi

“Terrible as the mattress was delivered without bed ”

Written on: 27/06/2014 by SavannaMiranda171 (1 review written)

Mattress was delivered without the bed for an order placed one week ago. But when I called to query this at around 1.30 pm of the same day considering the delivery time is between 8am to 6pm I was still told that the bed would be delivered! But no bed!… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/06/2014

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 23/06/2014 by xbLamb1964 (1 review written)

Ordered next day delivery, didn't turn up could not get any response from emails and no other way of contacting the seller. The link to the delivery firm would not work and there was no other way of contacting them. We are both approaching our sixties and had to spend four nights sleeping on the floor. Have not even been able to get an apology from them. No warning of when the delivery would be here and it was only luck that my wife happened to be here when they decided to turn up. Have… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/06/2014

“Complete Rubbish”

Written on: 21/06/2014 by LesleyOB (1 review written)

Bed arrived broken! Mattress four days later. Replacement bedhead arrived four days later, put the thing together, sat on it and the wood on the sides split altogether. I have sent an e-mail asking for a full refund. The quality was terrible, delivery not up to scratch, lets see how the customer service reacts! I have sent two e-mails and I have put aside Monday morning to try to ring them, wish me luck… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to LesleyOB's Review

Written on: 23/06/2014

“A horrible experience”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by Law59 (1 review written)

Ordered bed for delivery Weds. Weds: Bed delivered - only 2/3 boxes arrived.Emailed Bedroom world (don't bother, no one reads the emails). Thurs: contacted BW to find out what was happening, they spent all day trying to find the missing package and then when I rang at 4.30 they told me they couldn't find it and it would probably arrive the next day. I asked for a replacement to be sent next-day delivery to be told it was too late by then. Fri: no delivery. I called again to be told that they… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

Written on: 18/06/2014

Prachi

“Worst company ever - avoid at all cost”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by xvSnyder136 (1 review written)

I ordered a bed and mattress for next day delivery. However I ordered 3 days prior to specified delivery date so gave this company more than enough time to deliver item! On the day if delivery only the mattress arrived! On the tracking for the bed it appeared that only 2 of 3 items had been sent to delivery depot! I attempted to contact both the courier and bedroom world and both weren't the best help. I was initially told by the courier to expect all packages for the bed to arrive the next… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/06/2014

Written on: 16/06/2014

“Still waiting”

Written on: 14/06/2014 by Mh09mag (1 review written)

Well I can't say what the mattress is like because it hasn't arrived, placed an order Wednesday to be delivered fri, got the bed frame no mattress,asked to cancel it but got told by the advisor if I could wait till next day they would pay for my item to be delivered free of charge the next morning,I agreed this only because I thought it would arrive today, NO it hasn't, rung the shop only to be told customer services are closed till Monday and the people answering the phones today are not… Read Full Review

Worldstores's Response to Mh09mag's Review