Listerine Total Care Mouthwash Reviews

Listerine Total Care Mouthwash - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Listerine Total Care Mouthwash

Listerine Total Care Mouthwash

“it's not Bad it works for smelly Bad breath ”

Written on: 22/06/2014 by themaninthevan2001 (121 reviews written)

I use to suuffer from Mouth ulcers, and used this and it works wonders, but stings i suppose that's the action working give it a try… Read Full Review

Listerine Total Care Mouthwash

“I recently used Listerine Total Care Mouthwash. It was...”

Written on: 20/06/2014 by Sumi.S (1 review written)

I recently used Listerine Total Care Mouthwash. It was on a promotional offer, so if I was not satisfied then I would get my money back. After using it for the required time, I didn't feel any improvement. So I sent off the required information, and waited for over two months for my refund. After a long time, I decided to contact them, and enquire about my refund. I was told that my form had not reached them, and they asked me if I had a copy of my receipt. Who ever photocopies a receipt?… Read Full Review