V2MAL V2 Sponge Reviews

• Quality of design/construction?

V2MAL V2 Sponge - Ask a question now

“Whilst this V2MAL V2 Sponge works well on the outside...”

Written on: 27/07/2009

Whilst this V2MAL V2 Sponge works well on the outside of scratch resistant visors, it can ruin the finish on your crash helmet and will destroy (as accepted by the director of the company when I complained to them (and don't expect a positive response)) the anti fog coating on the inside of the visor. It leaves a foggy scratchy surfice leaving you with an unusable visor and a bill for a new one (in my case £80).

You have been warned!!!!!

“I'm quite precious about my helmet visors. I like...”

Written on: 29/04/2009 by Shish (12 reviews written)

I'm quite precious about my helmet visors. I like them utterly spotless and grease-free at all times.

Like many riders, I just used a rag or tissue to clean my visors of insects (well, a Zymol microfibre cloth; I really am precious about it).

However, I really didn't like doing it too often because it's a trade off between cleaning the visor and creating those fine scratches that cause misting of the visor over time as fine dirt particles and insect remnants get dragged over the surface of… Read Full Review