Max Factor Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Max Factor Eyebrow Pencil - Ask a question now

Max Factor Eyebrow Pencil

“I was put off buying the Max Factor eyebrow pencil at...”

Written on: 29/04/2009 by TallulahPink (7 reviews written)

I was put off buying the Max Factor eyebrow pencil at first because it looked such a light colour. I was told by the assistant that it only comes in this colour (even though the colour is called no.2!) and that it is quite light. The colour is called hazel and I have very dark hair (although my natural colour is light brown). I buy most of my makeup from Max Factor so I was quite disappointed.

After looking around but not being able to find a suitable eyebrow pencil, I got frustrated and bought… Read Full Review