Pilot Clothing Reviews - www.netclothing.net

Pilot Clothing - www.netclothing.net - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Two of the order is completed, happened only one was...”

Written on: 11/03/2015 by vlLewis301 (1 review written)

I had a total of three orders. One of three orders are paid authentication failed. through sagepay. Order #100010306 Barbour International Wax Coated Jacket Black. ssize. Order #100010321. Barbour International Wax Coated Jacket Black. m size. Now the situation is a complete. However, I have not received one outfit(m size). Buy January 31. They say to me. January 30, for shipment. I had to buy clothes January 31. So, how can you be sending January 30? I ordered January 31 But you've sent… Read Full Review

“Two of the order is completed, happened only one was...”

Written on: 11/03/2015 by vlLewis301 (1 review written)