Pilot Clothing Reviews - www.netclothing.net

Pilot Clothing - www.netclothing.net - Ask a question now

“Two of the order is completed, happened only one was...”

Written on: 11/03/2015 by vlLewis301 (1 review written)

I had a total of three orders. One of three orders are paid authentication failed. through sagepay. Order #100010306 Barbour International Wax Coated Jacket Black. ssize. Order #100010321. Barbour International Wax Coated Jacket Black. m size. Now the situation is a complete. However, I have not received one outfit(m size). Buy January 31. They say to me. January 30, for shipment. I had to buy clothes January 31. So, how can you be sending January 30? I ordered January 31 But you've sent… Read Full Review

“Two of the order is completed, happened only one was...”

Written on: 11/03/2015 by vlLewis301 (1 review written)

“Brilliant”

Written on: 10/05/2013

Excellent customer service with prompt replies. Always on hand to help and quickly and efficiently rectify any issues. The items of clothing stocked are totally genuine and often exclusive to pilot. Prices more often than not unbeatable. Sale items pretty much always available. Delivery is quick and efficient to the point where you are given a one hour window. Love the ranges available and would definately recommend… Read Full Review

“Item was poor quality anddidnt seem very genuine to me...”

Written on: 28/01/2012

Item was poor quality anddidnt seem very genuine to me so returned item and was given full refund with no questions asked. Im staying well clear in the future… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 25/05/2012

We are a physical shop in Leicester that has been trading for over twenty five years.
We have never sold any kind of non authentic clothing and we are sorry that the item you received was not up to standard.
For any question please visit us at our FaceBook page http://facebook.com/pilotpresentsnetclothing or email me directly at Ben@netclothing.net

We apologise on the behalf of the Manufacturer and hope that you shop with us again.

Garthcoverdale's Comment

Written on: 05/05/2013

Hi

I would like to reassure you that all of our products 100% genuine.

We are official stockist for all of the brands we carry.

Regards

Garth coverdale

“I have shopped with Pilot Clothing for a few years now...”

Written on: 26/04/2009 by Sallieannthorp (1 review written)

I have shopped with Pilot Clothing for a few years now and really rate them. They stock a full range of designer brands. The customer service is really good and they ship your items straight away… Read Full Review