Aldi Chilled Lasagne Reviews

Aldi Chilled Lasagne - Ask a question now

“One of the best!”

Written on: 24/07/2014 by urSaunders351 (1 review written)

Aldi Fresh Lasagne is one of the best we have ever had, and really good value too. They use premium quality ingredients, we have never had a problem. The same goes for their Porterhouse Steaks, we have not had a bad one yet. Well done Aldi… Read Full Review

“Veins in it!”

Written on: 03/09/2011 by suska (1 review written)

We had aldi lasagne last night as after a day out shopping I am normally too tired to cook a meal from scratch. It was ok, not much meat, but not too bad. Then today we had the other half of the pack for lunch, and almost finished when I started to chew something hard that felt like a worm in my mouth, so I spat it out and to my horror, there was a big piece of vein on my plate! I guess I don't need to say it but I could not eat anymore after that!… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to suska's Review

Written on: 27/04/2012

great review, i like the dileats it's looks really great, sadly it's rare to find this in my country or if i found one it's got damn expensive because it's import (of course we are too stupid to create with our own hands )

Aldi Chilled Lasagne

“I had got the aldi ready lesagne and the use by date...”

Written on: 11/03/2011

I had got the aldi ready lesagne and the use by date had said 12/03/11 so i used it on the 10/03/11 and it had a funny taste yet my boyfriend still ate it. after about an hour or two of him feeling sick he started vomiting. He had got food poisining from the lasagne!! I would strongly recomend everyone not to buy this product!!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Aldi Chilled Lasagne

“Aldi Chilled Lasagne looks nice in the picture on the...”

Written on: 26/04/2009 by blfamily (2 reviews written)

Aldi Chilled Lasagne looks nice in the picture on the plastic packing, but pictures can be deceiving. This lasagne, contained nothing that resembled mince. The cheese sauce was heavy and it remained separate, you had a layer of lasagne, then a layer of a dull orange coloured mush and then a layer of white cheese sauce… Read Full Review