Saga Share Dealing Reviews

• Speed of transfer

Saga Share Dealing - Ask a question now

“Preferencial customer”

Written on: 24/05/2014 by Gary1307 (1 review written)

As I am over 50 on Saga's mailing list have my car insurance with Saga and have been given a special investor code from Saga you would imagine its a bit of a loyalty, special consideration sort of thing. I applied for £6000 worth of shares, not a huge greedy amount, none in the name of other family members. I got £1800's worth. If that's special treatment what a waste of time… Read Full Review

Ddg7's Response to Gary1307's Review

Written on: 30/05/2014

Same boat as you, got less than a quarter of shares applied for from this special offer to customers, however saga and capita got our money straight away for the full application amount which means they have had a free gift of those amounts for now 10 days in my case. Still waiting for refund of this to show in my bank account. Have written to appropriate managing directors/ceos with a very unsatisfactory first response. How many others in same position would like to join in taking this issue further. If this is an indication of how the share dealing service is going to be it's going to be a one-sided affair - theirs - avoid them !!!

“AVOID SAGASHAREDIRECT”

Written on: 22/05/2013

WHAT AN ARROGANT ORGANISATION. GONE ARE THE DAYS THAT THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT. WHO DO THEY THINK THAT THEY ARE DICTATING TO ME ,A PAYING CUSTOMER,AS TO WHAT NAME THEY WILL USE FOR MY ACCOUNT. I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY CHANGE TO MY NAME IN ANY SHAPE OR FORMAT TO SUIT ANYONE. THEY FORGET THAT CUSTOMERS MAKE PAYDAYS POSSIBLE AND THAT I AM THE CUSTOMER AND I DON'T COME BACK. AVOID THIS OUTFIT TO WHOM I GIVE NIL POINTS FOR CUSTOMER CARE… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I recently opened ashare dealing account with Saga,...”

Written on: 25/04/2009 by aireymary (1 review written)

I recently opened ashare dealing account with Saga, they offer this on the back of barclays platform, they get a cut of the commission. I have made my investment choices , bought the shares with some difficulty,when isay difficulty, i mean it can take a few hours of trying to access the trading platform., by that time the share price is somewhat different. Bad investor ? maybe; they blame the amount of traffic. i say the traffic lights dont work. 24 hours later try selling the shares. no chance… Read Full Review

Mistergadgets's Response to aireymary's Review

Written on: 14/07/2009

I found this review not helpful because...I am a long-time Saga Share Direct user and whilst I have seen some delays over recent months I am aware from the press and other investor friends that the whole industry has been swamped and therefore suffered trading delays. The user is a victim of the market, not the service.
<br/>
<br/>As it just so happens, I had trouble making a trade in early June and made more of a proft as a result. Swings and roundabouts.

Aireymary's Response to aireymary's Review

Written on: 09/08/2009

ref. my review. you need to access saga stock dealing site. there is a letter from the man himself about the trading site or lack of it. you dont make a comment on your own trading platform unless you have been overwhelmed with complaints.