Tohatsu 50 hp TLDI Reviews

Tohatsu 50 hp TLDI - Ask a question now

“This is my second Tohatsu 50 hp TLDI motor and it has...”

Written on: 22/09/2009

This is my second Tohatsu 50 hp TLDI motor and it has been great. It is very fuel efficient and has a good response. I would recommend these engines. It has a nice troll feature that allows you to change the RPMs to get down to a perfect troll. You also get everything with it so you don't have to spend a fortune on accessories after you've bought the motor… Read Full Review

“The Tohatsu 50 hp TLDI rocks! I was reluctant to buy...”

Written on: 25/04/2009 by steviemags (1 review written)

The Tohatsu 50 hp TLDI rocks! I was reluctant to buy an "off brand" motor. This motor has exceeded ALL of my expectations. The thing starts first crank - every time (except when I forget to put on the safety key!). It has good power and the sound level is very, very low, especially for a two stroke. I have a 15.5' Zodiac. I can get on to a plane, with 8 full size guys in the boat, with the stock 14 pitch prop. The motor also comes with a LONG warranty. This thing just has a good 'feel'… Read Full Review