Furniture In Fashion Reviews - www.furnitureinfashion.net

399

Media Gallery for Furniture In Fashion - www.furnitureinfashion.net

Furniture In Fashion - www.furnitureinfashion.net

“Disgusting company | Terrible Business ethics and...”

Written on: 22/04/2015 by 148McLeod (1 review written)

We ordered the DOS TV Stand in black high gloss and when it arrived it was only half delivered with numerous pieces missing, but this is only the start of the big issue. The main problem is that the item grossly does not match the item description on the website. It states there is high gloss components that are evidently just matte black. Upon being mislead we opened a ticket notifying them of the missing parts and the misleading description and requested a full refund. They said they would… Read Full Review

Furnitureinfashion's Comment

Written on: 06/05/2015

Hi,

We have tried to locate your order based on the information provided, however we are unable to do so.

Please note, this review has been reported as we cannot validate your review at present as there are no details on what was ordered, nor your order number or name, to locate your order.

In order for us to look into this matter for you, please provide us with further details where we will be able to look into your order as a matter of urgency, so we can resolve this.

Once we receive your order details, we'll ask our dedicated team to give you a call to discuss your concerns and resolve your order.

Written on: 06/05/2015

Funny that I sent a ticket today with this review site linked and referenced my own review......then an hour later they post this, denying all accountability. 100230 ticket number #5353, #5590, #5617 and #5623 look it up......you aren't discrediting this review. You people truly are the lowest of the low, and the best bit is that you think you are being crafty about it, but I catch you out every single dam time.

Have you not learned by now, I've caught you out at every single term, with paypal, trading standards a fraud report and now a money claim online due to your refusal to reimburse my courier costs because of an item not matching a description. Learn.

Written on: 08/05/2015

Do we have nothing to say back my little cherobs? Or have we come to a stark realization that this opponent punches back with far more substance and weight of evidence than your own? Pathetic

“Sydney Cabinet.”

Written on: 19/04/2015

A very good website, lead us to look at the cabinet we selected. A large and diverse product range with good pictures and easy navigation, allowed us to select what we wanted. Ordering and purchasing on the sight was also very easy and the logistics company used to deliver the item was quick and professional. The product itself, the Sydney Cabinet, is very good. It was fairly easy to construct from the flat pack, it is very sturdy and the high gloss white finish is superb. It is large and has… Read Full Review

“Furniture in Fashion ”

Written on: 17/04/2015

All furniture I have purchased is very good quality and value for the money. I was very impressed with Customer service ,they were very helpful and pleasant to deal with.... Delivery was very quick... First Class service from Furniture in fashion .will definitely have no hesitation in using this company again. Highly recommended… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/05/2015

This couldnt be anymore obviously a manfactured response done by F and F themselves......You people are bad, and you arn't even very good at it!

Cosk68's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2015

I agree go for it Russ1988 I left similar review.

“Poor after sales support”

Written on: 15/04/2015 by JohnLeask (1 review written)

The Tavola5 TV Stand that I purchased had a panel missing (this can happen), so I used the Ticket system (5303) to inform the company about this. The problem is, this is a one way communication system and you cannot email a reply or speak to their customer services to resolve the problem. I have left my mobile number and asked them to call but they did not. they say they will send the missing panel but do not give any timescale for this and say that's this is a final confirmation and no… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/04/2015

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

However, as we have looked into your ticket ID, we can confirm that our aftersales team did respond to you.

Please note that our company procedures are clearly stated before point of sale. In-line with our company policy, we can confirm that options are available to you; which we had offered; with delayed responses from yourself.

We have stated that we will be replacing the panel you have requested, which will be passed onto our dispatch team who will provide you with tracking details; as this is still in process, you would have not yet received a timescale.

You have also pointed out that we have stated this is a final confirmation and no further claims can be made. In line with this; we have confirmed with yourself, that you had only requested 1 panel; which we proceeding to provide you with-this does not mean we have denied your reported matter. We can assure you that this matter is being resolved; as per our correspondences with yourself.

If you have any further queries about your order; or if you are unsure about any of our procedures, please contact our aftersales team on the contact number on our website.

Written on: 10/06/2015

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

However, we had already provided you with the resolution at the part of your satisfaction, and hence, can you please change this review?

We will appreciate your understanding.

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Furniture In Fashion

Johnleask's reply to Furnitureinfashion's Comment

Written on: 11/06/2015

While I agree that you have sent the missing part. I will not remove the review as it is an honest impression of the service I received. It was interesting that it was only after I left the complaint that you then contacted me with and email that I could respond to and therefore have a two way email conversation with your company.

Please do not contact me about this review again. rather consider how your company might prevent similar feedback by changing you ticketing system.

Written on: 28/04/2015

Hi,

Thank you for your response via email, confirming that you have received the complete order.

As nothing further has been requested by yourself, please note we have closed off your order, in line with our terms and conditions; as resolved as you have confirmed that you have received the required parts to complete your item.

Furnitureinfashion

“As described and fast delivery”

Written on: 13/04/2015 by Andrea1996 (1 review written)

I bought two coffee tables: The Sirius Black Glass Top Nest of Tables In Walnut and a Iva Coffee Tables In Walnut And Black Gloss. Both of them are beautiful and as described on the website. Both are of high quality and in my opinion relatively easy to assemble (the nested tables are easier). The Iva coffee table would be easier to assemble with the help of a second pair of hands, as each table top needs to fit on top of the other and they are a little awkward, heavy and tend to rotate. So… Read Full Review

“Amazing price, Fast well packed elivery, Great comms”

Written on: 09/04/2015 by lexee (1 review written)

Been looking for white storage cupboard this size for 18 months was beginning to think would have to have one made but this is perfect. Was £246 reduced to £89 then given extra 15%off so amazing value. Unit is sturdy and heavier than expected with 2 shelves rather than just 1 and both fully adjustable. For once on flatpack all parts needed were present and though instructions not in english the illustrations were exceptionally clear and easy to follow. Looked even better than the photos and… Read Full Review

“Furniture in fashion review”

Written on: 01/04/2015 by McCrackenjb181 (1 review written)

Ordered an office desk, looked good on the website and even better once assembled. The ordering process was nice and easy, I received a phone call confirming a delivery to check is was convenient and the desk arrived on time. Instructions for assembly were easy and not even and bits left over like I usually get with flat pack. Even with my skills assembling the desk, diy is nota strong point, the desk is sturdy and looks great. Overall very happy with furniture in fashion and would buy from… Read Full Review

“Fantastic allround experience”

Written on: 30/03/2015 by Averie171 (1 review written)

The wall unit itself is amazing. German quality and precision! Flat pack easy to assemble. Everything is carefully packed, no way you get damaged goods. All parts are there, no pieces missing. Everything fits perfectly, quality, quality, quality! Bought online, no problems with my order. Constantly updated about my purchase and 5* service when it comes to courier service. In touch with the customer at all times. Brilliant!… Read Full Review

“Great product and service delivery”

Written on: 30/03/2015 by Pennywalker (1 review written)

Bought mirror online. Description and pictures true and precise. Great delivery and communication… Read Full Review

“Difficult to assemble”

Written on: 28/03/2015 by PBDVM (1 review written)

Delivery was good and on time. Anyone who buys this item would need to have a really good tool kit and the instructions are not that good. By the time I assembled the item, I ended up with a door that is not fixed in the right position,the top drawer which functions as the locking operation in the incorrect , location. Many hours of sweat and frustration putting it together, living with it but if I purchased again, I would certainly ask a professional to put it together… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/03/2015

Hi,

We are really sorry to hear that you have experienced this.

We can see that there are no order details, or any contact details in order to locate your order as this review is anonymous.

If you could provide us with more details, we will be able to look into your order as a matter of urgency, so we can resolve this. We require this information to validate your review.

Once we receive your contact details or order details, we'll ask our dedicated team to give you a call to discuss your concerns and resolve your order.

Written on: 22/04/2015

Hi once again,

As per our previous reply, I can see that no order details, or any other contact details have been provided to us yet, in order to locate your order.

As we cannot locate your order, we cannot proceed to assist you with your order.

We will wait again for a response so we can proceed to the next stage of your order.

Written on: 18/04/2015

Hi there again,

In line with our previous replies to you review, we can see that no order details, or any other contact details have been provided to us to date, in order to locate your order.

We will wait once again for a response so we can proceed to the next stage of your order.

Please note, we will have to report your review as we cannot validate the information written, as there are no details to confirm your order.

Hi again,

As per our previous 2 replies, I can see that no order details, or any other contact details have been provided to us yet, in order to locate your order.

Written on: 02/04/2015

Hi again,

Furnitureinfashion

“i am happy with the product and delivery was quick.”

Written on: 28/03/2015 by sekerei (1 review written)

I am happy with the product and am happy with the way i was kept up to date about when my item would be delivered. i would of given 5 stars but i have found that after i finished putting the unit together some of the draws don't stay closed even with the clothes in them. I would definately purchase from you again because i like the overall design of the product and the colour is great… Read Full Review

“Best furniture on line”

Written on: 27/03/2015 by Ornellasonia (2 reviews written)

First time when I bought an high gloss black lamp table, I wasn't sure if I would be happy with my purchase, but I gave a go and when I saw my table, I like it very much, no damages and very important, the delivery was at my second floor flat, because some delivery company would be only at ground floor. My second shopping was a plasma TV stand in black with 4 drawers, very stylish,high gloss. Recently I bought a computer desk in white high gloss with storage and it look lovely in my office.For… Read Full Review

“AVOID”

Written on: 27/03/2015 by campana (1 review written)

Customer service non existent. Goods ordered, no mention of delivery, phone goes to answerphone, message left - no reply. Had to E mail CEO with threats of exposure on social media to get response. Goods arrived with damage. Had to go through same procedure. Luckily paid via paypal. Dispute for refund now with them. WILL NEVER USE AGAIN, OR RECOMMEND, … Read Full Review

Furnitureinfashion's Response to campana's Review

Written on: 30/03/2015

Hi,

We are really sorry to hear that you have experienced this.

We can see that there are no order details, or any contact details in order to locate your order.

Written on: 31/03/2015

You tried before after I contacted CEO. Got no where!

More broken promises about sending out replacement parts.

You have my details SS8 0HA

Written on: 31/03/2015

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

We will now look into the details you have provided us with, and will be in touch with you to discuss your order.

However, if we cannot locate your order through your Postcode, we may have to request your order number or name.

Written on: 02/04/2015

Hi,

As per our previous response, we have tried to locate your order using your Postcode, however, are unable to do so.

We would now like to request your order number or name to locate your order.

Hi,

As per our previous 2 responses, we tried to locate your order using your Postcode, however, are unable to do so.

Please could you provide us with your 5 digit order number or name to locate your order.

Re; Order No: furniturein20150312152601146524

I have already supplied these details

Furnitureinfashion's Response to campana's Review

Written on: 18/04/2015

Thank you for your response; please note that this reference you have provided us with, is your payment transaction reference; your order number, is a 5 digit reference number.

We have now however, located your order, through your payment, and have had a look into your order for you.

We note the following points you have made in your review:

1-“Goods ordered, no mention of delivery”
2-“Phone goes to answerphone”
3-“message left-no reply”
4-“Had to email CEO with threats of exposure on social media to get response”
5-“Dispute for refund now with them”

Please note the following:

1-The procedure of order acknowledgement, is that; when our customers place an order, an order confirmation email is generated and sent to each of our customers, as a courtesy to state that the payment and order has come through. When Furnitureinfashion confirm that the goods are being packaged ready for dispatch, a second email is generated to each of our customers, to confirm their live consignment / tracking details. We would like to note that your point is incorrect, as you were sent an order acknowledgement email and a dispatch email; to the email entered by yourself, at point of sale

2-Furnitureinfashion have 2 phone contact lines; 1 for our sales team, and the other for our aftersales team; both of which are clearly stated on our website for all public to see

3-You have stated that you had left messages on the answerphone, with no reply; however, these voicemail messages are checked hourly, and responded to within the hour. Our sales and aftersales have never received your messages; otherwise, we would have responded back to yourself

4-You have also stated that you had emailed the CEO of Furnitureinfashion, with threats of exposure to social media, however, we can confirm; within your emails, nowhere had you stated that you would “expose” Furnitureinfashion on social media, you had only stated that you had not received any responses from our aftersales team, which we can clearly provide you with, if you do not agree with this

5-You have also stated that you have disputed your refund with PayPal; which we can confirm was closed in Furnitureinfashion's favour as you had the goods, and had no right to request the full payment back. In line with PayPal’s terms and conditions, they state that a customer must return the goods, back to the seller themselves, if they require a refund. As this was not accepted by you, PayPal had closed off your case in Furnitureinfashion's favour

Please note that this review has been reported to The Review Centre as you have made false accusations about Furnitureinfashion in your review.

Written on: 20/04/2015

Items 1-4, I stand by my comments, I have kept all my E mails, my phone records will bear out the calls I made (with no response)

Paypal went against my case, as I repaired the damage myself, at my expense, By doing so I violated THEIR terms and conditions.

I had to expedite the repair as I got no response from you. I needed the room completed for my Wife who has terminal cancer, and has special needs.

I feel I am entitled to compensation for my time and expense.

The case has now been referred to Trading Standards.

“Great product and service”

Written on: 26/03/2015 by Katiegorman87 (1 review written)

We had a great experience with Furniture in Fashion, exaclty the experience you would wish for with an online furniture order - had an email to our confirm purchase, few days later had call to arrange delivery schedule, day before it arrived we had a call also to confirm the details, item arrived on time and was bought into our house, built the unit up fairly easily and it looks fantastic; super modern and good quality, everyone says how great it looks. Thank you… Read Full Review

“Nice elegant cheap ”

Written on: 26/03/2015 by Woodward71 (1 review written)

Fast delivery. Easy to order. affordable prices. Looking very modern for that price. All furniture are from furnitureinfasion… Read Full Review

“Exactly what i expected”

Written on: 26/03/2015 by Keir127 (1 review written)

The table I ordered looked exactly as it did on the website, and arrived in a matter of days. No complaints whatsoever… Read Full Review

“Very satisfied”

Written on: 26/03/2015 by mweston (1 review written)

I spent a long time searching for the perfect computer desk for my new house. I finally came across Furniture In Fashion who had exactly what I wanted (at a great price, I should add, particularly relative to what I'd seen elsewhere). I placed the order. The delivery process could have been smoother - I had to phone a couple of times when it appeared that my acceptance of the delivery date had not been received. When I called, I got the feeling that it was a system error they had minimal… Read Full Review

“Fabulous white furniture”

Written on: 26/03/2015 by Leighsetterfield (1 review written)

From start to finish the ordering and delivery of our White gloss sideboard that we ordered was immaculate.. Ordering was simple and strait forward and the delivery was prompt, he delivery man was most courteous and helpful. A pleasure to deal with your company. Many friends have commented on just how good our new furniture looks. The inside cupboard space was just what we were looking for. Thank you… Read Full Review

“Nice Piece”

Written on: 26/03/2015 by Cassidyp330 (1 review written)

It took approx 3 weeks until receiving, when receiving it took like 4 hours to build but once built it is a nice piece. would recommend to anyone just allow 3 weeks for delivery, the actule wood is not of very high Quality but the price is according to it a bit cheaper than avrege desk is this size, I would say it is value for your Money… Read Full Review

“Excellent furniture (coffee table)”

Written on: 26/03/2015

Excellent piece of furniture. A smart coffee table, very nicely finished to high standards. Good use of storage space. Smartly designed and brings a great feel to the lounge. My friends who ever saw this at my home had a WOW feeling. Yes it does have a WOW factor. Timely delivered. Safely packed. The material is excellent. Easy to fix as well. Fixed it by myself most of it. Took Mrs help at the last stage will fixing the storage. I would recommend this and looking forward to buy done other… Read Full Review