Silverline 2.2 KVA Generator Reviews

Silverline 2.2 KVA Generator - Ask a question now

Silverline 2.2 KVA Generator

“The first Silverline 2.2KVA generator I bought...”

Written on: 01/04/2010 by Gervase (1 review written)

The first Silverline 2.2KVA generator I bought developed a fault within a month, so I took it back to the dealer and it was exchanged. I then used the replacement off and on for abut 13 months - for fewer than 10 hours in total and checking oil levels every time - and then one day it stopped working.
Aha, I thought. No worries. Silverline has a three-year guarantee, and I had registered the generator. I returned it at my own expense to Silverline in Yeovil only to have them tell me the fault is… Read Full Review

Silverline 2.2 KVA Generator

“I use this Silverline 2.2 KVA Generator as a back up...”

Written on: 24/04/2009 by Frank23 (3 reviews written)

I use this Silverline 2.2 KVA Generator as a back up for powercuts and it runs smooth and is easy to run and maintain.
Only problem I found that after 2 years and 25 hours of running the output suddenly dropped from 230V to 80 V.
It was changed for a new one without problems as it has a 3 year warranty, great!… Read Full Review