Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 - Ask a question now

Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2

“Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 is probably some of the...”

Written on: 16/05/2009 by anthonygonsalves (9 reviews written)

Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 is probably some of the best smelling cologne I have ever tried and I have never gotten a negative comment on it. It's great for any use and I would highly recommend this for any age man. Jean Paul Gaultier cologne first fragrance, Classique, was introduced in 1993 followed by Le Male for men two years later. Both were very successful commercially, and led to subsequent scents including the floral women ' s perfume Fragile, the unisex "fragrance for humanity"… Read Full Review

Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2

“Jean Paul Gaultier is the only perfume that my friend...”

Written on: 08/05/2009 by anthonygonsalves (9 reviews written)

Jean Paul Gaultier is the only perfume that my friend likes. I love it and so does my friend and so do a lot of other people. I am always asked for the name of my perfume. This is the one of the greatest things I have ever smelled. I purchased last week for my wife, when he went to market by wearing then most of the other friends commented about that product. My wife is too happy with this. It is very sexy, elegant, feminine, romantic perfume. It is just a fresh and clean scent and not… Read Full Review