Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Sarah Jessica Parker Covet - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sarah Jessica Parker Covet

Sarah Jessica Parker Covet

“WHAT AN ORIGINAL PERFUME!!!”

Written on: 13/09/2012 by PONYEXPRESS (1 review written)

I SIMPLY LOVE THIS SMELL!!!! IT'S SORT OF LIKE HAVING A CHOCOLATE, AND A WEDGE OF FRESH LIME IN YOUR MOUTH AT THE SAME TIME. IT DOES SMELL DIFFERENT AT TIMES THOUGH. I GET A LOT OF WET, FRESHLY CUT GRASS ON A MANY OCCASIONS, WHICH IS MY FAVE BIT OF IT. IT'S UNIQUE. ONLY NEGATIVE POINTS IS THAT, AT LEAST ON MYSELF, I HAVE TO KEEP SPRAYING, AS IT DOESN'T REALLY LINGER. THE TOP, THE ROUND FLOWER BIT, COMES OFF EASILY, ALONG WITH THE GOLD TOP UNDERNEATH.I HAVE EMAILED COTY AND SUGGESTED THAT THEY… Read Full Review

Sarah Jessica Parker Covet

“I had this as a christmas presi from my husband as he...”

Written on: 19/01/2011 by deepseagirlie (10 reviews written)

I had this as a christmas presi from my husband as he knows that I love the SITC series.
It is a very nice smelling perfume and can be used in the day but I think it is more of an evening perfume.
I am not one for telling you about middle or upper notes etc all I know is if I like the smell and this one does not disappoint.
If you like Opium, Rive Gauche, No 5 Park Avenue perfumes you will love this.
I would use Lovely in the day ( to work ) and Covet in the evening (parties)… Read Full Review

Sarah Jessica Parker Covet

“A stunning bottle, gorgeous scent and absolute value...”

Written on: 16/09/2010

A stunning bottle, gorgeous scent and absolute value for money. This is now my every day scent as it (certainly on me) fades and isn't too pungent for work. I'd have given it a 5 star rating except for one niggle - you can't carry this around in your handbag because the top (brown flower head) easily comes off and tskes the gold atomiser top with it. Ok,you can find it in your handbag but it's a nuisance.
That said I'd still recommend it!… Read Full Review

Sarah Jessica Parker Covet

“I never bought this until last week as was using...”

Written on: 15/06/2010

I never bought this until last week as was using another perfume. It was a present for my sister (difficult to buy perfume for someone else) but she loved it, and then I wished I'd bought 2 bottles so I could have one too. Have found it locally and on web for incredibly low price (best was £10.99 for 100ml) - which is amazing value. I can afford to be extra-generous with it, and will use it again and again… Read Full Review

Sarah Jessica Parker Covet

“I love this scent. I asked for it for my birthday...”

Written on: 24/12/2008 by mrs aguilar1 (1 review written)

I love this scent. I asked for it for my birthday without even smelling it. It was the best thing I've ever smelt! My boyfriend loves the smell and loves when I wear it. This is one of the best perfumes I have ever owned. It's totally worth the money!… Read Full Review

Sarah Jessica Parker Covet

“This is the second fragrance from Sarah Jessica...”

Written on: 17/05/2008

This is the second fragrance from Sarah Jessica Parker, following "Lovely". Covet is "an ultra feminine fragrance created with a seductive blend of chocolate, magnolia, and amber musks".
For a celebrity fragrance, Covet is really unique and sophisticated. It is unlike anything else I have ever worn or tested. The scent is delicious and seductive and I always get positive comments from people I meet when I'm wearing it. I wear it for work and also to go out but I've found it's also really nice… Read Full Review