Kenzo Amour Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Kenzo Amour - Ask a question now

Kenzo Amour

“Kenzo amour”

Written on: 10/10/2011 by Robyned (20 reviews written)

Kenzo amour I bought the perfume a while back I really liked the scent though. It lasted over eight hours and wasn't overwhelming it reminded me of Calvin Kline ,but not quite. I have gotten compliments off this scent I felt sexy when I wore it. It was one of those perfumes you could wear every day, it lasted a couple years. I would buy it again if it weren't for the pricey price tag. I believe it cost 92.00 dollars I would would buy it again for sure. I wouldn't buy it as a gift because of the… Read Full Review