Kenzo Amour Eau De Parfum Reviews

From 1 review
  • Strength of Scent

Kenzo Amour Eau De Parfum - Ask a question now

Kenzo Amour Eau De Parfum

“I love this perfume on MisterParfum.com”

Written on: 14/03/2012 by rebelfleur (1 review written)

Hello, I am very fond of this perfume but for me I think that it is a little expensive... I found a website where perfumes are less expensive: misterparfum.com! It is wonderful, I buy Kenzo Amour 50ml 20euros less than in Sephora. I is amazing. This perfume is very girly, I love the bottle too, it is funny, it's changes from others perfumes. The only thing is the price quite expensive. but now I don't have any problems with this perfume thanks to Mister Parfum! Contact me if you want more info… Read Full Review