Scarpa Terra Lady GTX Reviews

• Style

Scarpa Terra Lady GTX - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Scarpa Terra Lady GTX

“Comfiest boots ever”

Written on: 28/01/2013 by kirstygreg (1 review written)

I love these boots. I have done probably walked in excess of 300 miles in this pair without a blister. This has included several munros and corbetts including 2 x extreme 45 mile walks along the great glen in one go. I have crossed rivers with my feet staying dry. I didnt need to break them in. Now I am buying another pair as i have walked the sole down in 18 months. Definetly a great choice. There very light and comfy. Although they do look a bit scabby after a wee while even with a… Read Full Review

Scarpa Terra Lady GTX

“Comfy boots, just one problem.....”

Written on: 24/11/2012 by debek67 (1 review written)

I've had my boots for about 18 months. I walk about 12 miles every weekend. They fitted perfectly and felt like slippers. I didn't have any blisters, unlike from other new boots. The only problem I have found is that on the outside of the boot where the leather is stitched together on the inside of the foot, this stitching has started to come undone, probably because they've been wet that much and I'm assuming the thread will wear out eventually. These boots won't last me through the winter… Read Full Review

Romaway's Response to debek67's Review

Written on: 21/04/2013

I have same problem with stitching after 18 months.

Scarpa Terra Lady GTX

“Scarpa Terra gtx womens boots”

Written on: 01/04/2012 by Angie54 (1 review written)

Just completed 6 mile walk in new boots (Scarpa Terra GTX) Absolutely perfect uphill and downdale. Lovely wider fit and plenty of wriggle room for toes. Very easy to slip on and off and lots of support on ankles and underfoot. My previous boots (Hi Tec Ion Mask) were difficult to put on compared to these. The only "downside" would be that maybe the laces could be more rigid, they kept coming loose, although a double knot soon sorted it out. I only bedded these boots in for a couple of hours… Read Full Review

Scarpa Terra Lady GTX

“Scarpa Terra Lady GTX are very comfortable walking...”

Written on: 10/06/2009

Scarpa Terra Lady GTX are very comfortable walking boots, lightweight feel, but supportive with a good gripping sole. No breaking in needed. Wore them for the first time on walk up Scafell Pike (carrying my old boots in case of problems). They provided the support and grip needed to tackle the boulders in the wet weather. (Had previously walked in the ladies brasher supalites which I've had for many years which had also been very comfortable from first wear - but the sherpa boots feel more… Read Full Review