Fresco Bloom High Chair Reviews

From 1 review

Fresco Bloom High Chair - Ask a question now

Fresco Bloom High Chair

“I bought this Fresco Bloom High Chair as I wanted one...”

Written on: 26/04/2009 by tia248 (1 review written)

I bought this Fresco Bloom High Chair as I wanted one which felt comfortable for my baby and also looked good. Most highchairs I looked at tended to have plastic seat fabrics where as this one has a suedette fabric which is lovely and soft. It can be used from birth which I wished I had known as I bought this when my son was five months old. It is quite large and does not fold but the base does not stick out (it is round) so it is not in the way. I just wish I had had one for my other children… Read Full Review