LG HB354BS Reviews

• Sound Quality

LG HB354BS - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LG HB354BS

LG HB354BS

“I bought this BluRay player because we had completed...”

Written on: 09/12/2010 by Longtallted (5 reviews written)

I bought this BluRay player because we had completed an extension at the back of the house and made a large living room (5 metres by 5 metres). It does look great and the build quality is top notch. I didn't want loads of wires and speakers everywhere, or different gadgets for all my media needs, so this unit seemed to be a great choice:
All in one BluRay / DVD player, Dolby 4.1 (4 speakers in the modern, low profile player itself and 1 subwoofer), iPod cradle, 2 HDMI inputs, Optical cable… Read Full Review

LG HB354BS

“I bought the LG HB354BS Blu Ray DVD player. Great...”

Written on: 22/07/2010

I bought the LG HB354BS Blu Ray DVD player. Great features like iPod stand built in and also able to attach an external hardrive and play either movies or see pictures through the player. Not bad quality machine but I feel expensive.

One major drawback for me is it is only region 2 Code so I can't play all my DVD's. LG were not able to help with this when I emailed them. There are models on the market which are region code free so worth considering these. I am not aware that LG do a region… Read Full Review