Aussie Hairspray Reviews

Aussie Hairspray - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aussie Hairspray

Aussie Hairspray

“Great hairspray i wont use any other brand”

Written on: 28/04/2012 by madcat (36 reviews written)

Love this hairspray it holds really well, even in bad weather i still have most of my hairstyle left. Not sticky at all and washes out with ease. I use hairspray everyday and even though you can pay between £3-£4 that one can lasts me about 2 months! :)… Read Full Review

Aussie Hairspray

“Aussie Hairspray is the Best hair spray I've used! ”

Written on: 21/04/2009 by disowned angel (20 reviews written)

Aussie Hairspray is the Best hair spray I've used!

It's not sticky or greasy, it doesn't even look like I'm using hair spray and it holds better that any other spray or mousse I've ever used!… Read Full Review