Bumbo Baby Sitter Reviews

Bumbo Baby Sitter - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bumbo Baby Sitter

“WORTH EVERY PENNY!”

Written on: 28/01/2013 by daisyleex (1 review written)

'''What on earth is a bumbo?''' Well, firstly I want to mention that this product has actually won an award - Most Innovative Product from the British Association of Nursery and Pram retailers. A bumbo is a baby support seat which enables the child to sit upright while supporting their back. Because of the upright position that the baby is sat in while in the Bumbo, the seat actually encourages the babies back and neck muscles to strengthen. The Gro Company are the inventors and manufacturers… Read Full Review

Bumbo Baby Sitter

“Absolutely excellent, best thing we bought for our...”

Written on: 03/08/2011

Absolutely excellent, best thing we bought for our baby. Our baby uses this to eat in, play in and we've even put it in the bath and used it as a seat there too. It's small enough to throw in the back of the car when we pop to see friends or family so we can feed her over there too. There's no way I'm putting a highchair in the car to take it anywhere, not even on holiday, we just use this. I've never experienced her coming out of it, nor heard of this happening to anyone else either. My child… Read Full Review

Bumbo Baby Sitter

“The Bumbo is a fun idea, but doesn't work for all...”

Written on: 18/03/2010 by CmansMama (4 reviews written)

The Bumbo is a fun idea, but doesn't work for all children. My 4 month old is happy in it at times, but if he wants out, he just has to arch his back and he pops right out. Because of this, I have to be sitting will him at all times in it. I was with a friend one time when this happened and she said her son loves his Bumbo and never does this, so I think it may just be my kid.

One thing I love is the Bumbo is super easy to clean. It is made out of a foam material that wipes clean instantly… Read Full Review

Bumbo Baby Sitter

“Bumbo seats are great. My daughter loved it from day...”

Written on: 07/10/2009 by glenc (305 reviews written)

Bumbo seats are great. My daughter loved it from day 1 and always wanted to sit in it - and it gave just enough support even when she was really little.

Now shes a bit big for it, but still loves to go over to it and try and sit in it. She now gets stuck in it as she is too big, but she sees it more as a toy now - which is great.

Overall - definitely get one - they're really handy and good for getting your little ones really confident with sitting up… Read Full Review

Bumbo Baby Sitter

“Fantastic little seat. Easy to transport, I take my...”

Written on: 25/05/2009 by robemma (1 review written)

Fantastic little seat. Easy to transport, I take my Bumbo Baby Sitter when visiting friends or taking my eldest swimming! My 4 month old little girl can sit comfortably upright and watch what is happening!… Read Full Review

Bumbo Baby Sitter

“I purchased a Bumbo Baby Sitter seat when my son was...”

Written on: 21/04/2009 by Tania (78 reviews written)

I purchased a Bumbo Baby Sitter seat when my son was about 4 months old before he could sit up unaided, and found it pretty useful until he could sit up by himself at around six months.

Basically it's a foam seat that you plonk your baby into and they are sat up straight, which makes a nice change from being strapped into a bouncy chair. It's also quite light and portable which means it's handy for taking it out with you, and can be used as a feeding chair - I found it particularly useful in… Read Full Review