Mini Cooper 1.3i Reviews

Mini Cooper 1.3i - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mini Cooper 1.3i

Mini Cooper 1.3i
Mini Cooper 1.3i

“Over the years I have had about every variant...”

Written on: 18/11/2010 by john1957 (7 reviews written)

Over the years I have had about every variant available, and also enjoyed rallying the Mini some years back. Our Mini is kept in the garage and only comes out on fine days, to drive the Mini is pure heaven! FUN, FUN, FUN from start to finish… Read Full Review

“This car stoped production in 2001. It started in...”

Written on: 16/10/2008

This car stoped production in 2001. It started in 1959. That is 41 years, and I think a car to be built for 41 years is very strong. I will get one soon. THEY ARE GREAT CARS!… Read Full Review

“My family and myself owned a few of these original...”

Written on: 25/08/2006 by dave66 (21 reviews written)

My family and myself owned a few of these original shape minis, but the technology belongs in the year it was designed....1959. I now drive a new shape BMW Mini Cooper, and there is no comparison. The new shape beats the MK1 'Classic' in terms of looks, speed, comfort, and most importantly, safety features. They had to stop making these in 2000 because of European safety standards. In a head on crash, the engine will come through the dash and land on your lap. They also rust from the inside… Read Full Review

“The Mini Cooper 1.3 is one of the best classic cars on...”

Written on: 17/11/2003 by RPMmini (9 reviews written)

The Mini Cooper 1.3 is one of the best classic cars on the road. It handles like a go-kart and is still quiet powerful for what it is. They are very reliable cars and often beat there new model the BMW Mini Cooper.

I have drove both types of car the old one wins hands down if your looking for a first car i would say go for any classic mini great fun!… Read Full Review

Bluemax1's Response to RPMmini's Review

Written on: 14/07/2004

I have always had minis, hard to beat. People shouldn't knock them till they try them.

Minimaniac1992's Response to RPMmini's Review

Written on: 26/01/2005

I have owned a 1992 Mini Italian Job for just over 12 months. It is the most fun I have ever had on four wheels in my 15 years of motoring. The only thing I regret about buying my Mini is that I didn't buy one sooner.

Paulsummers's Response to RPMmini's Review

Written on: 16/10/2004

Recently purchased my first mini cooper 1.3i & apart from adjusting seats, it drives & handles like a go-kart I raced

Paulsummers's Response to RPMmini's Review

Written on: 16/10/2004

just purchased a 1994 m reg mini cooper 1.3 i with 35.500 miles & apart from extending seat brackets, drives & handles superbly