Siren London Reviews - www.mysirenshop.com

Siren London - www.mysirenshop.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Great trendy stuff for a good price”

Written on: 18/10/2012

I ordered a jacket, a dress and some heels, and had to ask advice about the shoes sizes, the lady was very helpful. Ordered it on a Thursday, came on Saturday morning,so quite fast I think. Love what I've ordered, and great if you want something sparkly. Then I noticed some blogger was wearing a dress on their facebook page, so now am deciding for a second purchase!… Read Full Review

“Fantastic value for money”

Written on: 14/07/2011

Bought loads of things through the voucher I got from groupon, £15 for £50 worth of stuff. Turns out average £5 -£7 per item, so cheap. I am not concern about the labour at all, why people buy primark Then? I buy from siren because their items are do different and really can't find on the high street. I bought some Pre- order styles, so had to wait, and it came on time. People are leaving negative comments about late orders, my order Came as they told me. So no problem there. … Read Full Review