Siren London Reviews - www.mysirenshop.com

Siren London - www.mysirenshop.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Been waiting seven weeks for my order!!”

Written on: 25/07/2011

I ordered three items online from www.sirenlondon.com with a Groupon voucher that cost £15 for £50 worth of clothing. I had never heard of this retailer before but the deal was so good, I thought it worth checking out. I found loads of nice things on the website, so bought the voucher. I ordered a gorgeous coral-coloured top worth £12, a lovely floaty pink dress priced £15, and a really unusual brightly-coloured cardigan costing £32. In addition, I paid £3.99 postage. I placed the… Read Full Review

Ixoo's Comment

Written on: 02/05/2013

hi! I recently bought a dress I the page and they gave me a code for ups and everything was right until the page of ups said that my package was delivered and then I send a lot of emails but no one answer me , thats normal?

Taeshort's Comment

Written on: 27/02/2014

I have also had a lot of problems with them and am ready to cancel my order all together. the girl emailing me isn't getting back to me fast enough and they don't have a customer service phone number. i'm so angry!

“Really disappointed! Not good value”

Written on: 23/06/2011

They use cheap fabrics, really badly made, and everything looked so much better on the website. I'm also concerned about the labour that they use. All the cardigans look the same, not a lot of differentiation. Wish I didn't bother… Read Full Review

“Oh dear. The clothes sold by Siren London were a...”

Written on: 19/04/2009 by dysfcuktional (1 review written)

Oh dear. The clothes sold by Siren London were a number of dresses, cardi's and jackets, uniquely sequinned and embroidered, lending a unique and individual twist on clothing and available sparsely on the high st.

Now cut back to the clothing equivalent of a sparse Gordon Ramsey menu - practically nothing on it!… Read Full Review