Siren London Reviews - www.mysirenshop.com

Siren London - www.mysirenshop.com - Ask a question now

“Will Never Use Again”

Written on: 25/08/2014 by RicardoMcCormack (1 review written)

Service was terrible. Paid £4 for delivery and it took them about 12 days to send my order out. When my order arrived it was NOTHING like the picture or description on the website. Very misleading and blatant misselling. Very unhappy because I ordered the item for a wedding and what arrived was bad quality and just completely different, wrong colours and everything. Will definitely never use this website again. I had to pay to return the item to them recorded delivery which was more money out… Read Full Review

“Awful service”

Written on: 22/08/2014 by Jayceet68 (1 review written)

Not only did they not send my order after 10 days, they were not apologetic about my situation. Slightly over priced… Read Full Review

“Great trendy stuff for a good price”

Written on: 18/10/2012

I ordered a jacket, a dress and some heels, and had to ask advice about the shoes sizes, the lady was very helpful. Ordered it on a Thursday, came on Saturday morning,so quite fast I think. Love what I've ordered, and great if you want something sparkly. Then I noticed some blogger was wearing a dress on their facebook page, so now am deciding for a second purchase!… Read Full Review

“Been waiting seven weeks for my order!!”

Written on: 25/07/2011

I ordered three items online from www.sirenlondon.com with a Groupon voucher that cost £15 for £50 worth of clothing. I had never heard of this retailer before but the deal was so good, I thought it worth checking out. I found loads of nice things on the website, so bought the voucher. I ordered a gorgeous coral-coloured top worth £12, a lovely floaty pink dress priced £15, and a really unusual brightly-coloured cardigan costing £32. In addition, I paid £3.99 postage. I placed the… Read Full Review

Ixoo's Comment

Written on: 02/05/2013

hi! I recently bought a dress I the page and they gave me a code for ups and everything was right until the page of ups said that my package was delivered and then I send a lot of emails but no one answer me , thats normal?

Taeshort's Comment

Written on: 27/02/2014

I have also had a lot of problems with them and am ready to cancel my order all together. the girl emailing me isn't getting back to me fast enough and they don't have a customer service phone number. i'm so angry!

“Fantastic value for money”

Written on: 14/07/2011

Bought loads of things through the voucher I got from groupon, £15 for £50 worth of stuff. Turns out average £5 -£7 per item, so cheap. I am not concern about the labour at all, why people buy primark Then? I buy from siren because their items are do different and really can't find on the high street. I bought some Pre- order styles, so had to wait, and it came on time. People are leaving negative comments about late orders, my order Came as they told me. So no problem there. … Read Full Review

“Really disappointed! Not good value”

Written on: 23/06/2011

They use cheap fabrics, really badly made, and everything looked so much better on the website. I'm also concerned about the labour that they use. All the cardigans look the same, not a lot of differentiation. Wish I didn't bother… Read Full Review

“Oh dear. The clothes sold by Siren London were a...”

Written on: 19/04/2009 by dysfcuktional (1 review written)

Oh dear. The clothes sold by Siren London were a number of dresses, cardi's and jackets, uniquely sequinned and embroidered, lending a unique and individual twist on clothing and available sparsely on the high st.

Now cut back to the clothing equivalent of a sparse Gordon Ramsey menu - practically nothing on it!… Read Full Review