Glamourpups Reviews - www.glamourpups.co.uk

Glamourpups www.glamourpups.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Glamourpups www.glamourpups.co.uk

Glamourpups www.glamourpups.co.uk

“Glamour-Pups Soft Dog Harness”

Written on: 03/05/2013 by HJB90 (1 review written)

I purchased two Glamour-Pups Soft Dog Harnesses in Blue and Pink Hearts for my Pug puppy. They are lovely quality and so soft that she doesn't even realise she is wearing it. Very good price in comparison to the other brands which are twice the price. Ordered Wednesday and delivered early Friday morning. Very pleased with the product and service and will be ordering her more in different colours :)… Read Full Review

“I bought a Puppy Angel Military Mad harness for...”

Written on: 18/04/2009

I bought a Puppy Angel Military Mad harness for Stanley my Springer Spaniel as he is always pulling on the lead and we both love it for when we feel like having one of our army days! Quick delivery and good product from Glamourpups… Read Full Review