Living etc Reviews - www.livingetc.com

Living etc www.livingetc.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Living etc www.livingetc.com

Living etc www.livingetc.com

“Rubbish Magazine”

Written on: 30/10/2014 by McMillan346 (1 review written)

I really dislike this magazine, there is never anything that interesting to read.. lots of good photos but nothing very realistic… Read Full Review

“I bought my first copy of Living etc just over a year...”

Written on: 17/04/2009 by speakout (86 reviews written)

I bought my first copy of Living etc just over a year ago after I had moved in to my new house and was looking for some inspiration and ideas to decorate the new place. I was attracted to Living etc because it seemed quite contemporary compared to other home style magazines when I flicked through it. I am now an avid fan of this publication and have infact subscribed to it as I have found it to be a very interesting read, full of useful tips and articles and it has given me some great ideas… Read Full Review