Fly53 Reviews - www.fly53store.com

Fly53 - www.fly53store.com - Ask a question now

“Order confirmed, money debited, no product!!!”

Written on: 18/12/2012 by laurascott33 (1 review written)

Site was easy to use, clear ordering process all seemed fantastic!! I logged into my account three days after order was placed, confirmed and money debited and noticed the status had not changed. I decided to email Fly53 to check the status, they shortly responded with 'sorry, the item is out of stock'. I'm left wondering had I not enquired when / if they would have notified me of insufficient stock!! I hope they never have to suffer such disorganised customer service. Appalling doesn't come… Read Full Review

“Simply an excellent site for an excellent brand of...”

Written on: 01/11/2010

Simply an excellent site for an excellent brand of clothes. I love love love FLy53! :D… Read Full Review

“Fly53 has awesome clothing and the order is sent out...”

Written on: 17/04/2009 by Castanucci (1 review written)

Fly53 has awesome clothing and the order is sent out mega fast! A massive selection, cool tees… Read Full Review