Garland Super 7 Propagator Reviews

Garland Super 7 Propagator - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Garland Super 7 Propagator

Garland Super 7 Propagator

“I had been given this on my birthday along with a...”

Written on: 11/09/2010 by WalterMitty (2 reviews written)

I had been given this on my birthday along with a packet of chilli seeds.
Simple instructions and very well made and very very low power consumption as said in the other review.

The only thing I would say is if the did it in pastel colours it would look nicer in my kitchen.

Michelle… Read Full Review

Garland Super 7 Propagator

“I didn't know that the garland super 7 propagator has...”

Written on: 17/04/2009 by veggieveggie (7 reviews written)

I didn't know that the garland super 7 propagator has been out for ages. It's still the favourite I heard though and I can see why! This propagator is easy to use, is the perfect size for a windowsill propagator and represent value for money. My electricity bill is high enough as it is, but the garland super 7 doesn't cost the earth either because of the low power consumption. I look forward to my mini peppers!… Read Full Review