Tesco AA 3W LED Reviews

Tesco AA 3W LED - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tesco AA 3W LED

Tesco AA 3W LED

“Tesco 1 Watt LED AA torch. ”

Written on: 05/12/2009

Tesco 1 Watt LED AA torch.

As mentioned by one of the other reviewers seems to be a 1 Watt torch now instead of 3. Also C cell version is 1 Watt too.

I wanted a 'cheap' small bright torch to leave in the car for emergency use.

I have not owned any led torches before and I'm very impressed with the amount of light from this one. Much better than my 4 D cell maglite for general flood & throw. And its much more natural light compared to the orange/yellow glow from the Maglite. I have several… Read Full Review

Tesco AA 3W LED

“For a tenner you can't go wrong. Bright and runs on AA...”

Written on: 08/10/2009

For a tenner you can't go wrong. Bright and runs on AA batteries. Good points - excellent value, very bright, black so looks the part, long life led, Tescos are everywhere.
Bad points - not waterproof except light rain, plastic reflector and lens.
One word of warning though - Tesco have now downgraded this torch to 1 Watt light output. It costs the same so it must be a prifit thing. Look around the shelves cos there may be an old 3 Watt version lying around… Read Full Review

Tesco AA 3W LED

“Tesco AA 3W LED torch is very excellent anywhere near...”

Written on: 12/07/2009 by listyajaya (6 reviews written)

Tesco AA 3W LED torch is very excellent anywhere near as good as i use mine on my my rifle for night shooting as it sends a bright clear beam a good 30-40yrds! for the £10 I paid, it was worth every penny. This gadget very esay to use and more cheaper than the same product from other manufacture… Read Full Review

Tesco AA 3W LED

“I really didn't expect this Tesco AA 3W LED torch to...”

Written on: 07/07/2009 by tractor lad (28 reviews written)

I really didn't expect this Tesco AA 3W LED torch to be anywhere near as good as it is! I use mine on my my rifle for night shooting as it sends a bright clear beam a good 30-40yrds! for the £10 I paid, it was worth every penny… Read Full Review

Tesco AA 3W LED

“Basic but excellent Why buy more expensive. ”

Written on: 16/04/2009 by 1964Dylan (7 reviews written)

Basic but excellent Why buy more expensive.

I wanted an AA LED torch as household and camping torch.
I considered maglite, Lenser and many others. I even considered a conversion for an old AA maglite I had.
Decided to take a chance on an £8 Tesco cheapy. Wow!
It is fantastic, Very bright. Reliable light, used it loads and after 2 months, still as bright as day one with cheap alkelines.

forget more expensive versions… Read Full Review

Tractor Lad's Response to 1964Dylan's Review

Written on: 07/07/2009

I have the same torch, I am very happy with it. This is a good review.