Greenhouses Direct Reviews - www.greenhousesdirect.co.uk

Greenhouses Direct www.greenhousesdirect.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I cannot fault Greenhouses Direct”

Written on: 09/10/2015 by Silver66 (1 review written)

I cannot fault Greenhouses Direct. They were unbelievably helpful. Most definitely the best company I have ever bought anything from. Completely and unreservedly would recommend them to anyone. We bought a 12 x 8 rhino in the new green colour and it is absolutely fantastic. It was everything I though it was going to be. Please don't think this review is made up. The products really are as good as they say. We also live in a really exposed windy area and the product is built like a tank… Read Full Review

“Greenhouses Direct - not too keen on their website...”

Written on: 17/04/2009 by veggieveggie (7 reviews written)

Greenhouses Direct - not too keen on their website when I visited. But the range of different greenhouses looks good nevertheless. I was unable to visit their actual premises and that was a shame, although ofcourse not their fault - why not open up in the north guys? Was able to phone them with questions, however, would have liked to have seen e-mail contact possibility... just prefer that personally. Other than that a good website, why not have a look?… Read Full Review