Goa, Seaview Resort Patnem Hotel Reviews

Goa, Seaview Resort Patnem Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Goa, Seaview Resort Patnem Hotel

Goa, Seaview Resort Patnem Hotel

“I can only say positive things about our stay at...”

Written on: 24/01/2011

I can only say positive things about our stay at Patnem Beach at Seaview Resort. Eddy and his family were wonderful hosts and would always go the xtra distance to help. The accommdation was very comfortable, clean and secure. My three sons and I arrived from New Zealand, and stayed for 9 nights. A big "thank you" to Eddy, his Mother and Father, Viki & Sunny (Happy Restaurant) and the spotless cleaner (sorry about the messy boys), and the laundry lady… Read Full Review

“I would like to thank the staff at the hotel for...”

Written on: 15/04/2009

I would like to thank the staff at the hotel for making my stay so pleasant during the time in patnem goa. The service of this hotel was like stars hotel with friendly helpful staff! The rooms where stylish, clean and very comfortable - fantastic value and also have internet access was an extra added bonus as was the lovely balcony - very good location, easy walking round the beach and Surrounding areas and I would recommend this place to anyone staying in Seaview Resort Patnem GOA.