EA Sports Active (Wii) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

EA Sports Active (Wii) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for EA Sports Active (Wii)

EA Sports Active (Wii)

“I'm not sure why others have written reviews after...”

Written on: 21/01/2011 by atarshis (6 reviews written)

I'm not sure why others have written reviews after only a few days use, a fitness program needs weeks to acheive anything.

I've had Wii Fit for over a year, and bought EA Sports Active a couple of months ago.

What I like:
Much more strength building, more fat busting excersises than Wii fit. You really work up a sweat, your muscules ache after some of the 30 minute workout sessions. A good variety of different activities, some use the resistence band, others the Wii ballance board and some… Read Full Review

EA Sports Active (Wii)

“I was deciding whether to buy wii fit, or EA Sports...”

Written on: 09/07/2009 by Taylott (173 reviews written)

I was deciding whether to buy wii fit, or EA Sports Active, and after several recommendations from friends, i decided to get the EA Sports Active. I'm certainly very impressed with it so far. I'm one week into the "30 day challenge" and i'm already starting to feel and see results. The game (or should i say fitness programme) starts you off by creating your body profile and then choosing a fitness instructor to take you through the course.

The 30 day challenge involves a range of exercises… Read Full Review

EA Sports Active (Wii)

“I purchased EA Sports Active on May 20th. I have used...”

Written on: 22/05/2009 by theask (1 review written)

I purchased EA Sports Active on May 20th. I have used it now for 2 days. I am not in the best shape as I hit and miss on excercising. Mostly just started walking before I bought the game. However, I was exercising regularly last year. I thought this game is very well put together. The trainer actually waits for you to get the move right. Just like the WII sports package that comes with the WII you are having so much fun you don't realize it's helping. The WII Fit which I also have is balance… Read Full Review