IPL Hair Removal Reviews

IPL Hair Removal - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for IPL Hair Removal

IPL Hair Removal

“Phillips IPL works 100% better than Permanent Beauty...”

Written on: 01/08/2011

After a very disappointing result from my treatments of laser hair removal from Permanent Beauty Reading, I bought the Phillips ILP system, and was astonished to see results just after three treatments! I wish I had bought this system in the first place! would have saved so much money and time! I would recommend it to everyone, try it first before going for a salon or clinic, you could end up saving allot of money… Read Full Review

IPL Hair Removal

“I've just had my first IPL hair removal session at a...”

Written on: 23/05/2011 by jan8read (1 review written)

I've just had my first IPL hair removal session at a clinic in London called No+Vello and although I can't tell yet whether the treatment has worked, I can say that I was surprised at how easy and painless the treatment was and an absolute doddle compared to waxing or shaving.

I will keep you posted as to how effective it is and I am going to book my fella in to have his back done as they treat men as well… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to jan8read's Review

Written on: 31/08/2011

Hi, any comments to add now, few months on?
Have you had another treatment?
Also what was the area you went for?

Sillylally's reply to Guest's Comment

Written on: 20/05/2014

I too am very interested to see if there are any results. I have just purchased the 4000 Remington IPL & am very interested in knowing.

IPL Hair Removal

“I have gotten great succes with my home IPL unit (...”

Written on: 01/02/2011

I have gotten great succes with my home IPL unit ( www.vissbeauty.com) Its totaly pain free, and cost like a quarter of the price of going to the clinic, or having to get laser electrolysis ( which i had and was very painful)

I have done 4 treatments on my legs so far, and i have not had regrowth in 6 months now. im very pleased, but it really depends on what your skin & hair tone are like, If you have to dark of skin it won't work, and if your hair is very dark and corse it will have a… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2011

VISS IPL is now available in the UK.

IPL Hair Removal

“After 12 IPL Hair Removal sessions on my bikini area...”

Written on: 13/04/2009 by debbie cain (1 review written)

After 12 IPL Hair Removal sessions on my bikini area hair still grew back as if I hadn't undergone any treatment. My skin is fair with dark hair which I have been told is the ideal type for successful IPL hair removal. Although I was also told that it isn't 100% guaranteed to work… Read Full Review