Casio QV R4 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

4.13 Megapixel
3x Optical Zoom

Resolution 4
Optical Zoom 3
Battery Type Rechargeable

Features:
  • 4.0 megapixel sensor captures 2,304 x 1,712 images for prints at 11 x 14 inches and beyond
  • 3x optical plus 3.2x digital zoom (9.6x totoal) autofocus lens
  • Includes 11 MB of built-in memory--also expandable via Secure Digital memory cards
  • Connects with PCs and Macs via USB port
  • Powered by rechargeable lithium ion batter (included)
  • Refine your search

Casio QV R4

“I bought this camera 6 years ago & recently took it on...”

Written on: 13/10/2009

I bought this camera 6 years ago & recently took it on my overseas trip. On my return I began showing people my photos & they all asked "what camera equipment do I use? I told them my camera was an old digital & they didn't believe me. Daytime shots are perfect, although night shots are horrible with this camera. Overall it has been a great camera… Read Full Review

Casio QV R4

“The Casio after service is shocking, and no-one wants...”

Written on: 22/07/2006 by M Burrows (1 review written)

The Casio after service is shocking, and no-one wants to know. As for the helpline - their only reply is "send the Casio QV R4 digital camera back by registered mail, and we will give you an estimate for a repair. Surely when one of their camera's develops the same fault twice they should show some concern?

There are far better camera's around than the Casio QV R4… Read Full Review

Casio QV R4

“The Casio QV R4 digital camera has some useless...”

Written on: 15/12/2005 by ddisfordmc (1 review written)

The Casio QV R4 digital camera has some useless functions that could have been eliminated (photo montage feature). I've been using this camera for about a year-and-a-half, and every time I have to use it I cringe. It was a gift from family.

After the first week I returned the camera because the batteries were always dying, and frequently the lens closes up in mid-shot. I thought this was an obvious defect so I sent it back to dealer. It was returned after a few weeks, certified by Casio to… Read Full Review

Casio QV R4

“I think the two best qualities of the Casio QV R4...”

Written on: 15/03/2005 by DewDropPony (1 review written)

I think the two best qualities of the Casio QV R4 camera are all the options and the image quality. It has a setting for pretty much anything. There's one for just taking pictures of fireworks, flowers, faces, city life in the night, city life in the day time, taking pictures of text, taking pictures of pictures, I think pets and a lot more than that that I can't remember anymore. I read somewhere that cameras that usually have that many settings don't have very good picture quality. That… Read Full Review

Casio QV R4

“Bought my camera on the 28th December 2002 with a...”

Written on: 18/01/2003 by Keith Lloyd. (1 review written)

Bought my camera on the 28th December 2002 with a 128Mb SDcard. Simply I love this camera, if I could marry it I would. My last Digital camera a Brick (Kodak DC290) in size and weight did not produce images as good as this camera does. Today took a pcture of a woodpecker eating peanuts in my garden today and the finished printed picture is brilliant. My main use for this camera is to assist me in my hobby of metal detecting in the U.K. I use macro photography mainly and this camera brings out… Read Full Review

71266_Fred.'s Response to Keith Lloyd.'s Review

Written on: 07/02/2003

Appears to be a very honest appraisal.

Gunner's Response to Keith Lloyd.'s Review

Written on: 16/09/2003

I have aslo this kind of camera, but with some problem.
    <br>Whet it was long time OFF, then after ON, the left filed of the screen is purple, and needs some minutes to get right. It is not a big problem, just when I wanna make a photo in hurry, you know.
    <br>If someone colud recommend me some cure-staff, then thank you very much.
    <br>gunner@freemail.hu

Casio QV R4

“This overall, is a superb camera. If you are reading...”

Written on: 06/01/2003 by mick. (1 review written)

This overall, is a superb camera. If you are reading reviews, wondering wheather or not to buy it, definatly do, it's superb. It's exceptional value to get a 4.0MegaPixel camera for this price… Read Full Review