Lifft Sling www.Lifftslings.com Reviews

Lifft Sling www.Lifftslings.com - Ask a question now

Lifft Sling www.Lifftslings.com

“The lifft sling is extremley easy to use, comfortable...”

Written on: 13/07/2009

The lifft sling is extremley easy to use, comfortable for the wearer and child and folds up so small its easy to take with you in a bag for the toddler who gets tired… Read Full Review

Lifft Sling www.Lifftslings.com

“I love this Lifft sling! It is comfy, easy to use and...”

Written on: 07/04/2009 by beetone (1 review written)

I love this Lifft sling! It is comfy, easy to use and looks really good too. I bought it for my newborn, but have used it with my 2 year old too. I have been able to breastfeed in this sling very comfortabley. there are no buckles on this sling which make it very comfy and easy to use… Read Full Review