Nanogen Nanofibres Reviews

Nanogen Nanofibres - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Nanogen Nanofibres

“I've used Nanogen Nanofibres to cover my thinning hair...”

Written on: 23/04/2009 by ThomasP45 (1 review written)

I've used Nanogen Nanofibres to cover my thinning hair for years and it's never let me down.
I tried a cheaper version once (another brand) and was seriously disappointed, it wasn't anything like the same, so I've never strayed again!… Read Full Review

Nanogen Nanofibres

“I saw the Youtube video for Nanogen Nanofibres and...”

Written on: 07/04/2009 by 18Annie (1 review written)

I saw the Youtube video for Nanogen Nanofibres and couldn't believe it would work like the video, but I went on hair loss forums etc. and it seemed really popular, so I thought I'd give it a try.

OK it doesn't cure hair loss, but it does look like you have hair again, really! I went out in the sun last weekend, and still it still looked natural.

Really great product, I can't say enough about it, if only it was waterproof!… Read Full Review