Linksys WRT55AG Reviews

From 1 review
  • Ease of Set Up

Linksys WRT55AG - Ask a question now

Linksys WRT55AG

“I have this Linksys WRT55AG connected to my Virgin...”

Written on: 05/04/2009 by bazman (7 reviews written)

I have this Linksys WRT55AG connected to my Virgin Motorola Surfboard cable modem using the ethernet port. My personal computer is connected via an ethernet port and my wii and laptop use the wireless network. The admin interface is intuitive enough and was pretty simple to setup everything. I've turned off name broadcast and use encryption and password to connect to the router. When I've viewed the logs on the router I can see that the firewall is blocking unwanted traffic. I set up the router… Read Full Review