QLINK Pegasus 150 Reviews

QLINK Pegasus 150 - Ask a question now

“Over priced for a lower quality scooter. The engine...”

Written on: 16/07/2010 by Ed Jeremiah (1 review written)

Over priced for a lower quality scooter. The engine seems to be reliable. The problem areas are the plastic squeeks, fix one and a new one pops up. I had to replace all of the screws which were exposed to weather, they started rusting from the start and I store the scooter inside.Does not seem to have much power for 150cc engine. The speedometer sending unit failed early on and the dealer blamed me for lack of proper maintenance. It had less than 1000 miles on it. I went ahead and repaired it… Read Full Review

“I purchased the QLINK Pegasus 150 last fall (10/08) at...”

Written on: 05/04/2009 by DonaldMiller (1 review written)

I purchased the QLINK Pegasus 150 last fall (10/08) at Knoxville Honda/Yahama. The scooter was delivered fault free and I drove it home without problems (30 miles). It seems fully broken in at 1000 miles. I ride it to work on days above 45 degrees. The only complaint was a loose muffler shield which LocTite fixed. I am extremely pleased with the machine overall. It always starts easily and has an eager engine and transmission. Now that it is broken in I find it is pleased to run at 55mpg and… Read Full Review