London Ticket Centre Reviews - www.londonticketcentre.com

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

London Ticket Centre - www.londonticketcentre.com - Ask a question now

“DONT USE”

Written on: 08/11/2014 by Myzi16 (1 review written)

Ordered tickets for a lady gaga concert and didn't come a month after , luckily payed by credit card and had money back , showed me false saying plan and now their website is 'under a major facelift' so I can't get in touch. This website should be shut down!!! Don't use tickets will not come!… Read Full Review

“Terrible, tickets did not arrive!”

Written on: 04/11/2014 by GaelDixon (1 review written)

Bought tickets in Feb 2014 for a concert in October. Plenty of calls and emails to them but with no response. Their website is now undergoing a 'major facelift'.The tickets did not arrive. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. IF YOU DO, PAY ON YOUR CREDIT CARD SO YOU CSN RECLAIM THE MONEY… Read Full Review

“Wish I had read all these reviews before booking”

Written on: 23/08/2014

I wish I had done some more research before booking with The London Ticket Centre. No tickets. No answer to phone call or emails. Bought last December for July Concert and still trying to get by refund… Read Full Review

“DO NOT USE - WILL BE REPORTING TO TRADING STANDARDS”

Written on: 15/08/2014 by ticketless (1 review written)

DO NOT USE THE LONDON TICKET CENTRE - This company is a scheme - I purchased tickets to see the Arctic Monkeys back in November 2013 for their concert at Finsbury Park on 24th May 2014. LTC were unable to supply the tickets leading up to the event and as a result I was FINALLY, after many telephone calls and false promises, offered a refund in full, which did not materialise. Fortunately I used my Barclaycard and therefore I was protected and have had the money refunded via Barclaycard who have… Read Full Review

“Dont buy any tickets from this company!!!”

Written on: 11/07/2014 by Meju (1 review written)

I bought tickets back in december 2013, to Robbie Williams concert at O2, this Tuesday the 8th of july 2014. I did it because the concert was sold out pretty quick, and i did'nt get any of the tickets. I am a member of R.W's fan Club, and somehow London ticketcenter got hold at my e mail adress, and sended me an offer to get tickets later on. Sitting in Denmark, where i live, disapointed by the thought of missing the concert, i bought 3 tickets. I contacted them shortly after, but i never heard… Read Full Review

Fozziie2053's Response to Meju's Review

Written on: 14/07/2014

I have had the same problem and have submitted a report to ActionFraud online, please do the same, the more people that complain the better. Did you pay by credit card, you may be able to get your money back.

“DO NOT USE RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 10/07/2014 by 309Dougherty (1 review written)

Am really disappointed with how this company is still trading I Bought 3 tickets back in Dec 2013 for O2 arena Robbie Williams 9th July 2014 for a Christmas gift Paid £335.80 No tickets arrived or any correspondence after ringing many times and have an email trail of unanswered emails. The 9th July arrived and has gone with no tickets . How is a company still trading after ripping so many people off. And to top it all there were still spare seats in the stadium that night. So how could they… Read Full Review

Fozziie2053's Comment

Written on: 11/07/2014

I too have had this problem with this company, I have reported them to ActionFraud and trading standards, please do the same the more people that complain the better.

“RIPPED OFF !”

Written on: 08/07/2014 by poplarkin (1 review written)

bought tickets last December and despite me emailing and ringing the PREMIUM RATE phone number the concert is today and two VERY UNHAPPY birthday girls. AVOID AT ALL COSTS… Read Full Review

“RiP OFF”

Written on: 08/07/2014 by Fozziie2053 (1 review written)

Just like previous reviewers, I have ordered tickets for Robbie Williams for tonight's concert-8th July 2014-and they haven't arrived! I will not let this rest, I have e-mailed the company (be amazed if they read it, they never answer their phones) stating that I will be contacting Trading Standards, BBC Watchdog and the Police. … Read Full Review

“This company need to be stopped.I purchased tickets to...”

Written on: 26/06/2014 by Gemgracra1 (1 review written)

This company need to be stopped.I purchased tickets to see Robbie Williams at Glasgow Hydro tonight. I bought the tickets in December 2013 and got worried as time got closer and no tickets arrived.We tried on various occasions to contact them by phone and by message but no reply. We live on the Isle Of Man and traveled to Glasgow hoping they may have been left for collection as this can be arranged sometime.Went along tonight but surprise surprise no tickets! We based our holiday in Glasgow… Read Full Review

Poppyred88's Response to Gemgracra1's Review

Written on: 27/06/2014

I urge you to lodge a report with Action Fraud. You can fill in a form on their website. They have done this to loads of people. My daughter ordered tickets in November 2013 for an Arctic Monkeys gig in May 2014. She never received tickets and she has not received any refund either. The company cannot be contacted and even though they are members of Asta, this means nothing as Asta do nothing about it either. In fact I'm not sure Asta actually exist. The more people that report these fraudulent activities, the more chance there is of actually getting the company closed down.

Gemmahart's reply to Poppyred88's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

I myself ordered tickets for One direction, i heard nothing for weeks and then the day before i had half my delivery of tickets and some for another day. I sent a rude email to LTC, who called me back (I NEARLY DIED OF SHOCK) the man I spoke to told me that we would receive a refund- which i did not. I Have now been forced to persue this with the credit card company.

Poppyred88's reply to Gemmahart's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

It looks as though some people receive tickets but most don't. I'm really surprised that you got a call back as I have been trying to contact this company since May can never get through on the phone nor get any replies to emails. As far as I am aware, they didn't issue anyone with tickets for the Arctic Monkeys gig and they have kept all the money - they are nothing but criminals!

Angelacripps's reply to Poppyred88's Comment

Written on: 03/07/2014

I had an update from Action Fraud today and they say that they are taking this company up as a case. Fingers crossed they'll be taken out of business soon.

Poppyred88's reply to Angelacripps's Comment

Written on: 04/07/2014

My daughter has also had a reply from Action Fraud to the same effect. I hope they bring this company down.

“SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 19/06/2014 by MaciMcElroy413 (1 review written)

i ordered 6 one direction tickets in may 2013, for the event in june 2014. i was quite surprised in how quick i got the order etc as the event had sold out within minutes, as i was in a panic as they were Christmas presents i placed the order immediately, however afterwards i looked at reviews of london ticket center and my heart sank, i knew immediately that i was never going to get the tickets, from that point we have sent emails, and tried ringing, they never responded to emails and never… Read Full Review

“1D TICKETS”

Written on: 09/06/2014

I bought tickets in June 2013 for one direction on 7th June. I was extremely nervous about the website after looking at awful reviews, I doubted that I would receive my tickets. I was desperately looking through every review website for a good one but there weren't any. However 10 days before my concert the tickets arrived as they said they would! I was still a bit worried that they might be fake when I got there but I was willing to take the chance. I turned up at wembley and guess what? THE… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/06/2014

I would say you were very lucky. My daughter is still waiting for a refund that it seems unlikely she will get for the Arctic Monkeys concert back in May. She did not receive tickets and so far, no refund either. The company cannot be contacted either by phone or email. I would still say STAY AWAY FROM LONDON TICKET CENTRE. One good review is probably written by the staff of this company.

Written on: 09/06/2014

Yes I would also still advise people not to use this website even though I had a good experience with them as it caused me so much stress thinking they wouldn't come. And I was probably one of a minority that recieved real tickets from them.

Written on: 03/07/2014

It would be nice to have your name and details on here as it's weird how everyone else who has poor comments have a username and you don't!

Written on: 16/06/2014

Funny how all the positive reviews on this company don't have a name allocated to them??!!

Still waiting 3 weeks later for a refund on Arctic Monkeys tickets that they never had.

Written on: 16/06/2014

this positive review was written by me actually.

Written on: 16/06/2014

I just thought I would write my review as it was a good experience and so they obviously do sell some real tickets even if I was one of the only ones to receive one.

Written on: 17/06/2014

I agree with you. My daughter has not received any refund for the Arctic Monkeys tickets she purchased and did not received. It's disgusting this company get away with it and to be honest, I don't see the point in posting one good review just to show this company does occasionally send out tickets. Loads of people have been and are still being ripped off by this company for thousands of pounds. Sending out one ticket does not mean that this company is not guilty. They need to be closed down!

Written on: 18/06/2014

I agree with you, they shouldn't be allowed to run anymore. I'm only 16 I just thought I would post my review I didn't realise people would start jumping down my throat.

“NO refund NO tickets - DON'T buy from this company”

Written on: 09/06/2014 by Peacockej1979 (1 review written)

I bought 2 Arctic Monkey tickets for my son's 18th birthday in November. No tickets 2 weeks before the concert so I rang and was assured they would arrive 5- 7 days before. No tickets arrived then an email 2 days before the concert saying their supplier had not been able to forward tickets and a refund would be put into my account within 5- 7 days. 3 weeks later and still no money...I have rang and emailed but no reply. They have stolen my hard earned cash and should be shut down… Read Full Review

Hmgc's Comment

Written on: 11/06/2014

OMG - I could have written this myself!! The exact same thing has happened to me, almost word for word. Have you had any luck yet? I still can't get through on their line, it's an appalling situation , I've emailed, phoned and left messages. I've spent a fortune trying to get throug to them too as it connects straight away then you sit and wait and that is on EVERY menu option , yet again they've stolen even more money. We should all join forces and write to watch dog - what did make me laugh though was the option to purchase Michael Jackson tickets on line.... Didn't he die 5 years ago..... Please let me know if you decide to do anything - you can count me in - and or if you get your money back... Really hope so!!

Written on: 12/06/2014

Exactly the same thing has happened to my daughter. I've written to Watchdog, Trading Standards and Fraud Action. I also emailed Asta but they are useless and don't come back to you. They are still ripping people off and nothing so far seems to be happening to do anything about. Everyone that has been ripped off by them should file a fraud report and then at least the police are aware and my start to look into it.

Hmgc's Comment

Written on: 13/06/2014

I contacted TS and was told they are in breach of contract but I need to write 2 actual letters to them as it's more proof than emails. It was my son who bought tickets for him and his GF but apart from that the situation is identical to the first comment. I need to get an exact account of events regarding dates etc, I've kept the emails sent and bank statements and I too will write to watchdog - how did you go about filing the report? Any information would be great please. There seems to be a lot of very unhappy people and I do believe between us we can expose them properly! I'm so flipping cross!!

Written on: 18/06/2014

I know how you feel. To submit a fraud report go on to the Action Fraud website and there is form on there to fill in. You will get an email from them with a crime reference number stating they are looking into it. I haven't heard anything further yet but fingers crossed we can get this company closed down.

Written on: 03/07/2014

Heard from them today and they are taking on the case with the police. Good riddance I say - I'm £325 quid out and taking them to small claims court. They must keep thousands if not hundreds of thousands of pounds from customers. Awful.

“DO NOT USE-THIS COMPANY ISN'T WORTH THE PAPER ITS...”

Written on: 09/06/2014 by Stephanie0000 (1 review written)

NEVER, EVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AS YOU WILL RISK LOSING YOUR HARD EARNED CASH TO A CHARLATAN COMPANY!!! OVERALL RATING IS ACTUALLY 0! I have just had a week of total stress because of this company. We bought 1 DIRECTION tickets a year ago for 7th June 2014. Had an e-mail on 28th May this year to say they were being sent via Royal Mail and that an e-mail will follow with tracking information. No e-mail arrived! I e-mailed 7 times over 5 days to get some kind of correspondence with them to… Read Full Review

“1 DIRECTION TICKETS HAVE ARRIVED”

Written on: 07/06/2014 by Townsendhn107 (1 review written)

ARE TICKETS ARRIVED YESTERDAY BY ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL DELIVERY. EVEN THOUGH WE PURCHASED THEM THROUGH LTC THE SENDER ADDRESS WAS DOUBLE8.COM. I HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT TICKETS WITH TICKETMASTER SO NOW HAVE 2 SPARE, ON THE BASIS THAT THE ONES I RECEIVED ARE GENUINE… Read Full Review

Juliaregan129's Comment

Written on: 09/06/2014

At least you got yours. Mine didn't arrive at all, couldn't afford to get more tickets so £345.00 out of pocket and 2 very disappointed girls.

Written on: 09/06/2014

I would urge you and everyone else that has been ripped off by this company to report to Action Fraud and also to Trading Standards, Watchdog and any other organisation in order to get this company shut down. We never received tickets for Arctic Monkeys and also have not received a refund. Asta are useless, just as bad as this company is. Please let us all get together and get this company prosecuted!

Written on: 16/06/2014

I have reported them to Watchdog, Trading Standards and tried to report them to ASTA, but their report form wasn't working (surprise, surprise). No-one one seems interested in following this up, so it's the police next.

“Reported to BBC Watchdog! You should do the same. ”

Written on: 07/06/2014 by Russell125 (1 review written)

My wife ordered 3 tickets for this weekends concert back on May 25th 2013 costing £230, ordered as a gift for our daughter for something nice for her to look forward to as my wife was to undergo a leg amputation on 6th June 2013. We have not received any tickets and they wont answer their phone or e-mails. In fact they have stolen our money. Do NOT use this company as you will NOT get your tickets. How they can get away with this amazes me but I am currently setting the wheels In motion to… Read Full Review

“1D tickets”

Written on: 06/06/2014 by TyshawnMaxwell (1 review written)

Ordered tickets over a year ago for 1D on Sat 7th june, after reading awful reviews i called LTC but calls where unaswered and no response to emails for over 2 weeks. I did get an email to tell me when tickets were being despatched and would recieve a tracking number but I did not get the tracking number either. Not wanting to dissapoint 5 little girls we bought tickets from some where else and to my utter amazement the tickets from LTC arrived this morning by registered mail. Although we have… Read Full Review

Gemmahart's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2014

Are you sure that they are real?
I'm worried i will recieve mine now and ive bought 6 more!

Amanda7638's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2014

That was my worry, they look real. we have have bought 8 more aswell. These are for block 1 which was what they said we had when we booked them. Just keep my fingers crossed!

“1D ticket disappointment”

Written on: 05/06/2014 by CharlieZero (1 review written)

Tickets bought last August and still not arrived. Do not answer calls, do not answer emails so completely frustrated. Feeling ripped off like most others out there it seems. Thaey are proud to say that they are part of ASTA (regulatory body) so I've written to them to complain and for their help in seeking redress; I'm not sure if it'll help but I urge all others to do the same… Read Full Review

Leesa662000's Response to CharlieZero's Review

Written on: 06/06/2014

I'm not sure that ASTA even exists. I wrote to them too. The important agency to contact is your local Trading standards agency. They will put you in contact with the fraud team (the uk address for them doesn't exist) and they will investigate further. They'll also give you a crime ref no. so that you can claim your money back easier....

Lizzier's Response to CharlieZero's Review

Written on: 06/06/2014

Please report this to trading standards and BBC watchdog this company needs shutting down.

Colinandjayne's Response to CharlieZero's Review

Written on: 06/06/2014

As your tickets did not arrive but assuming you did not receive notification of cancellation - did you go to concert using your email order ?
we are waiting on tickets for tomorrow night and also not getting any response via phone or email -

Charliezero's reply to Colinandjayne's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2014

Mine was for tomorrow too so don't know if it'd work. I'm assuming not because of the holograms etc. going to try and chase refund from someone; hopefully covered by the bank.

“Don't use LONDON TICKET CENTRE”

Written on: 05/06/2014 by 157Mendoza (1 review written)

I bought tickets to see the Arctic Monkeys. At payment, I received a message saying I would receive the tickets 1 week before. The tickets never arrived. 2 days before the gig I received an email from this address LTC@cmp.dotmailer.co.u saying that that they can no longer supply the tickets for this event and that they will refund your card the full amount that I paid for the tickets including any shipping fees. I have not received any refund so far. Did anyone had the same problem? I… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/06/2014

Yes, my daughter has had the same problem as, I believe, many people have had. The company appears to have ripped off many people and now cannot be contacted. I have reported this to Watchdog, Trading Standards, Action Fraud and also to Asta but apart from one initial email from Asta, they too are now ignoring any further correspondence and I cannot contact them by phone. I suggest everyone reports this company so that some action can be taken.

Gemmahart's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2014

What email address are you contacting ASTA on as I do not seem to be getting any reply. I think that i need correspondance to caim the money back from my credit card company.

Written on: 06/06/2014

I just followed the link on their website. I had one reply saying they would take my complaint seriously and would keep chasing London Ticket Centre until they had a response but I have had no response from Asta since. I think they are useless to be honest and as bad as the ticket company. I have also reported Asta to Trading Standards and Watchdog. Their logo means absolutely nothing.

Written on: 16/06/2014

I reported them to Watchdog (no reply) and the advertising standards, but they came back saying that it wasn't a breach of an advert, so it's the police for me I think.

Written on: 05/06/2014

Same problem for me too and that email address is now coming back as undeliverable. So annoyed at this company.

Nicollesykes's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2014

yes i have had the same problem also, was promised a refund and had no refund what so ever, emailed and emailed them but still no reply.

Carolarsenal's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2014

Same with me haven't received a refund despite emails and leaving messages on the "answering machine" have just complained to ASA (Advertising Standard Agency) suggest everyone does this as this company needs to be stopped!

“Complete Let Down!! DO NOT USE!”

Written on: 05/06/2014 by Youngqe17 (1 review written)

Ordered 1D tickets just over a year ago, not yet received... by reading all other reviews, it looks like they are not coming! Have tried emailing and calling. Emails not responded to, phone not answered. How the hell are they still allowed to have their website live with all these bad reviews! Have had to pay out £160 for more tickets just so my daughter is not disappointed… Read Full Review

Juliaregan129's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2014

I ordered 4 tickets to ID for this Saturday. Haven't received mine as yet with a cost of £345.80.

I have been phoning and emailing every day and no reponse at all. Two very disappointed girls.

This company is disgusting.

Charliezero's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2014

I know how you feel, try writing to ASTA

“NEVER AGAIN!!”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by lrobertson85 (1 review written)

Do NOT use this company under any circumstances. Like many others, we too never received our gig tickets as promised and haven't received the refund either (Arctic Monkeys-£165) They answered our calls prior to the event when we were chasing a ticket delivery date but they haven't answered any calls in relation to receiving our refund. I'm scared to think how many people they have done this to and the amount of money they have made from it all, absolutely disgusting! Will be exploring all… Read Full Review