London Ticket Centre Reviews - www.londonticketcentre.com

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

London Ticket Centre - www.londonticketcentre.com - Ask a question now

“RIPPED OFF !”

Written on: 08/07/2014 by poplarkin (1 review written)

bought tickets last December and despite me emailing and ringing the PREMIUM RATE phone number the concert is today and two VERY UNHAPPY birthday girls. AVOID AT ALL COSTS… Read Full Review

“RiP OFF”

Written on: 08/07/2014 by Fozziie2053 (1 review written)

Just like previous reviewers, I have ordered tickets for Robbie Williams for tonight's concert-8th July 2014-and they haven't arrived! I will not let this rest, I have e-mailed the company (be amazed if they read it, they never answer their phones) stating that I will be contacting Trading Standards, BBC Watchdog and the Police. … Read Full Review

“This company need to be stopped.I purchased tickets to...”

Written on: 26/06/2014 by Gemgracra1 (1 review written)

This company need to be stopped.I purchased tickets to see Robbie Williams at Glasgow Hydro tonight. I bought the tickets in December 2013 and got worried as time got closer and no tickets arrived.We tried on various occasions to contact them by phone and by message but no reply. We live on the Isle Of Man and traveled to Glasgow hoping they may have been left for collection as this can be arranged sometime.Went along tonight but surprise surprise no tickets! We based our holiday in Glasgow… Read Full Review

Poppyred88's Response to Gemgracra1's Review

Written on: 27/06/2014

I urge you to lodge a report with Action Fraud. You can fill in a form on their website. They have done this to loads of people. My daughter ordered tickets in November 2013 for an Arctic Monkeys gig in May 2014. She never received tickets and she has not received any refund either. The company cannot be contacted and even though they are members of Asta, this means nothing as Asta do nothing about it either. In fact I'm not sure Asta actually exist. The more people that report these fraudulent activities, the more chance there is of actually getting the company closed down.

Gemmahart's reply to Poppyred88's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

I myself ordered tickets for One direction, i heard nothing for weeks and then the day before i had half my delivery of tickets and some for another day. I sent a rude email to LTC, who called me back (I NEARLY DIED OF SHOCK) the man I spoke to told me that we would receive a refund- which i did not. I Have now been forced to persue this with the credit card company.

Poppyred88's reply to Gemmahart's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

It looks as though some people receive tickets but most don't. I'm really surprised that you got a call back as I have been trying to contact this company since May can never get through on the phone nor get any replies to emails. As far as I am aware, they didn't issue anyone with tickets for the Arctic Monkeys gig and they have kept all the money - they are nothing but criminals!

Angelacripps's reply to Poppyred88's Comment

Written on: 03/07/2014

I had an update from Action Fraud today and they say that they are taking this company up as a case. Fingers crossed they'll be taken out of business soon.

Poppyred88's reply to Angelacripps's Comment

Written on: 04/07/2014

My daughter has also had a reply from Action Fraud to the same effect. I hope they bring this company down.

“SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 19/06/2014 by MaciMcElroy413 (1 review written)

i ordered 6 one direction tickets in may 2013, for the event in june 2014. i was quite surprised in how quick i got the order etc as the event had sold out within minutes, as i was in a panic as they were Christmas presents i placed the order immediately, however afterwards i looked at reviews of london ticket center and my heart sank, i knew immediately that i was never going to get the tickets, from that point we have sent emails, and tried ringing, they never responded to emails and never… Read Full Review

“1D TICKETS”

Written on: 09/06/2014

I bought tickets in June 2013 for one direction on 7th June. I was extremely nervous about the website after looking at awful reviews, I doubted that I would receive my tickets. I was desperately looking through every review website for a good one but there weren't any. However 10 days before my concert the tickets arrived as they said they would! I was still a bit worried that they might be fake when I got there but I was willing to take the chance. I turned up at wembley and guess what? THE… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/06/2014

I would say you were very lucky. My daughter is still waiting for a refund that it seems unlikely she will get for the Arctic Monkeys concert back in May. She did not receive tickets and so far, no refund either. The company cannot be contacted either by phone or email. I would still say STAY AWAY FROM LONDON TICKET CENTRE. One good review is probably written by the staff of this company.

Written on: 09/06/2014

Yes I would also still advise people not to use this website even though I had a good experience with them as it caused me so much stress thinking they wouldn't come. And I was probably one of a minority that recieved real tickets from them.

Written on: 03/07/2014

It would be nice to have your name and details on here as it's weird how everyone else who has poor comments have a username and you don't!

Written on: 16/06/2014

Funny how all the positive reviews on this company don't have a name allocated to them??!!

Still waiting 3 weeks later for a refund on Arctic Monkeys tickets that they never had.

Written on: 16/06/2014

this positive review was written by me actually.

Written on: 16/06/2014

I just thought I would write my review as it was a good experience and so they obviously do sell some real tickets even if I was one of the only ones to receive one.

Written on: 17/06/2014

I agree with you. My daughter has not received any refund for the Arctic Monkeys tickets she purchased and did not received. It's disgusting this company get away with it and to be honest, I don't see the point in posting one good review just to show this company does occasionally send out tickets. Loads of people have been and are still being ripped off by this company for thousands of pounds. Sending out one ticket does not mean that this company is not guilty. They need to be closed down!

Written on: 18/06/2014

I agree with you, they shouldn't be allowed to run anymore. I'm only 16 I just thought I would post my review I didn't realise people would start jumping down my throat.

“NO refund NO tickets - DON'T buy from this company”

Written on: 09/06/2014 by Peacockej1979 (1 review written)

I bought 2 Arctic Monkey tickets for my son's 18th birthday in November. No tickets 2 weeks before the concert so I rang and was assured they would arrive 5- 7 days before. No tickets arrived then an email 2 days before the concert saying their supplier had not been able to forward tickets and a refund would be put into my account within 5- 7 days. 3 weeks later and still no money...I have rang and emailed but no reply. They have stolen my hard earned cash and should be shut down… Read Full Review

Hmgc's Comment

Written on: 11/06/2014

OMG - I could have written this myself!! The exact same thing has happened to me, almost word for word. Have you had any luck yet? I still can't get through on their line, it's an appalling situation , I've emailed, phoned and left messages. I've spent a fortune trying to get throug to them too as it connects straight away then you sit and wait and that is on EVERY menu option , yet again they've stolen even more money. We should all join forces and write to watch dog - what did make me laugh though was the option to purchase Michael Jackson tickets on line.... Didn't he die 5 years ago..... Please let me know if you decide to do anything - you can count me in - and or if you get your money back... Really hope so!!

Written on: 12/06/2014

Exactly the same thing has happened to my daughter. I've written to Watchdog, Trading Standards and Fraud Action. I also emailed Asta but they are useless and don't come back to you. They are still ripping people off and nothing so far seems to be happening to do anything about. Everyone that has been ripped off by them should file a fraud report and then at least the police are aware and my start to look into it.

Hmgc's Comment

Written on: 13/06/2014

I contacted TS and was told they are in breach of contract but I need to write 2 actual letters to them as it's more proof than emails. It was my son who bought tickets for him and his GF but apart from that the situation is identical to the first comment. I need to get an exact account of events regarding dates etc, I've kept the emails sent and bank statements and I too will write to watchdog - how did you go about filing the report? Any information would be great please. There seems to be a lot of very unhappy people and I do believe between us we can expose them properly! I'm so flipping cross!!

Written on: 18/06/2014

I know how you feel. To submit a fraud report go on to the Action Fraud website and there is form on there to fill in. You will get an email from them with a crime reference number stating they are looking into it. I haven't heard anything further yet but fingers crossed we can get this company closed down.

Written on: 03/07/2014

Heard from them today and they are taking on the case with the police. Good riddance I say - I'm £325 quid out and taking them to small claims court. They must keep thousands if not hundreds of thousands of pounds from customers. Awful.

“DO NOT USE-THIS COMPANY ISN'T WORTH THE PAPER ITS...”

Written on: 09/06/2014 by Stephanie0000 (1 review written)

NEVER, EVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AS YOU WILL RISK LOSING YOUR HARD EARNED CASH TO A CHARLATAN COMPANY!!! OVERALL RATING IS ACTUALLY 0! I have just had a week of total stress because of this company. We bought 1 DIRECTION tickets a year ago for 7th June 2014. Had an e-mail on 28th May this year to say they were being sent via Royal Mail and that an e-mail will follow with tracking information. No e-mail arrived! I e-mailed 7 times over 5 days to get some kind of correspondence with them to… Read Full Review

“1 DIRECTION TICKETS HAVE ARRIVED”

Written on: 07/06/2014 by Townsendhn107 (1 review written)

ARE TICKETS ARRIVED YESTERDAY BY ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL DELIVERY. EVEN THOUGH WE PURCHASED THEM THROUGH LTC THE SENDER ADDRESS WAS DOUBLE8.COM. I HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT TICKETS WITH TICKETMASTER SO NOW HAVE 2 SPARE, ON THE BASIS THAT THE ONES I RECEIVED ARE GENUINE… Read Full Review

Juliaregan129's Comment

Written on: 09/06/2014

At least you got yours. Mine didn't arrive at all, couldn't afford to get more tickets so £345.00 out of pocket and 2 very disappointed girls.

Written on: 09/06/2014

I would urge you and everyone else that has been ripped off by this company to report to Action Fraud and also to Trading Standards, Watchdog and any other organisation in order to get this company shut down. We never received tickets for Arctic Monkeys and also have not received a refund. Asta are useless, just as bad as this company is. Please let us all get together and get this company prosecuted!

Written on: 16/06/2014

I have reported them to Watchdog, Trading Standards and tried to report them to ASTA, but their report form wasn't working (surprise, surprise). No-one one seems interested in following this up, so it's the police next.

“Reported to BBC Watchdog! You should do the same. ”

Written on: 07/06/2014 by Russell125 (1 review written)

My wife ordered 3 tickets for this weekends concert back on May 25th 2013 costing £230, ordered as a gift for our daughter for something nice for her to look forward to as my wife was to undergo a leg amputation on 6th June 2013. We have not received any tickets and they wont answer their phone or e-mails. In fact they have stolen our money. Do NOT use this company as you will NOT get your tickets. How they can get away with this amazes me but I am currently setting the wheels In motion to… Read Full Review

“1D tickets”

Written on: 06/06/2014 by TyshawnMaxwell (1 review written)

Ordered tickets over a year ago for 1D on Sat 7th june, after reading awful reviews i called LTC but calls where unaswered and no response to emails for over 2 weeks. I did get an email to tell me when tickets were being despatched and would recieve a tracking number but I did not get the tracking number either. Not wanting to dissapoint 5 little girls we bought tickets from some where else and to my utter amazement the tickets from LTC arrived this morning by registered mail. Although we have… Read Full Review

Gemmahart's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2014

Are you sure that they are real?
I'm worried i will recieve mine now and ive bought 6 more!

Amanda7638's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2014

That was my worry, they look real. we have have bought 8 more aswell. These are for block 1 which was what they said we had when we booked them. Just keep my fingers crossed!

“1D ticket disappointment”

Written on: 05/06/2014 by CharlieZero (1 review written)

Tickets bought last August and still not arrived. Do not answer calls, do not answer emails so completely frustrated. Feeling ripped off like most others out there it seems. Thaey are proud to say that they are part of ASTA (regulatory body) so I've written to them to complain and for their help in seeking redress; I'm not sure if it'll help but I urge all others to do the same… Read Full Review

Leesa662000's Response to CharlieZero's Review

Written on: 06/06/2014

I'm not sure that ASTA even exists. I wrote to them too. The important agency to contact is your local Trading standards agency. They will put you in contact with the fraud team (the uk address for them doesn't exist) and they will investigate further. They'll also give you a crime ref no. so that you can claim your money back easier....

Lizzier's Response to CharlieZero's Review

Written on: 06/06/2014

Please report this to trading standards and BBC watchdog this company needs shutting down.

Colinandjayne's Response to CharlieZero's Review

Written on: 06/06/2014

As your tickets did not arrive but assuming you did not receive notification of cancellation - did you go to concert using your email order ?
we are waiting on tickets for tomorrow night and also not getting any response via phone or email -

Charliezero's reply to Colinandjayne's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2014

Mine was for tomorrow too so don't know if it'd work. I'm assuming not because of the holograms etc. going to try and chase refund from someone; hopefully covered by the bank.

“Don't use LONDON TICKET CENTRE”

Written on: 05/06/2014 by 157Mendoza (1 review written)

I bought tickets to see the Arctic Monkeys. At payment, I received a message saying I would receive the tickets 1 week before. The tickets never arrived. 2 days before the gig I received an email from this address LTC@cmp.dotmailer.co.u saying that that they can no longer supply the tickets for this event and that they will refund your card the full amount that I paid for the tickets including any shipping fees. I have not received any refund so far. Did anyone had the same problem? I… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/06/2014

Yes, my daughter has had the same problem as, I believe, many people have had. The company appears to have ripped off many people and now cannot be contacted. I have reported this to Watchdog, Trading Standards, Action Fraud and also to Asta but apart from one initial email from Asta, they too are now ignoring any further correspondence and I cannot contact them by phone. I suggest everyone reports this company so that some action can be taken.

Gemmahart's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2014

What email address are you contacting ASTA on as I do not seem to be getting any reply. I think that i need correspondance to caim the money back from my credit card company.

Written on: 06/06/2014

I just followed the link on their website. I had one reply saying they would take my complaint seriously and would keep chasing London Ticket Centre until they had a response but I have had no response from Asta since. I think they are useless to be honest and as bad as the ticket company. I have also reported Asta to Trading Standards and Watchdog. Their logo means absolutely nothing.

Written on: 16/06/2014

I reported them to Watchdog (no reply) and the advertising standards, but they came back saying that it wasn't a breach of an advert, so it's the police for me I think.

Written on: 05/06/2014

Same problem for me too and that email address is now coming back as undeliverable. So annoyed at this company.

Nicollesykes's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2014

yes i have had the same problem also, was promised a refund and had no refund what so ever, emailed and emailed them but still no reply.

Carolarsenal's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2014

Same with me haven't received a refund despite emails and leaving messages on the "answering machine" have just complained to ASA (Advertising Standard Agency) suggest everyone does this as this company needs to be stopped!

“Complete Let Down!! DO NOT USE!”

Written on: 05/06/2014 by Youngqe17 (1 review written)

Ordered 1D tickets just over a year ago, not yet received... by reading all other reviews, it looks like they are not coming! Have tried emailing and calling. Emails not responded to, phone not answered. How the hell are they still allowed to have their website live with all these bad reviews! Have had to pay out £160 for more tickets just so my daughter is not disappointed… Read Full Review

Juliaregan129's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2014

I ordered 4 tickets to ID for this Saturday. Haven't received mine as yet with a cost of £345.80.

I have been phoning and emailing every day and no reponse at all. Two very disappointed girls.

This company is disgusting.

Charliezero's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2014

I know how you feel, try writing to ASTA

“NEVER AGAIN!!”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by lrobertson85 (1 review written)

Do NOT use this company under any circumstances. Like many others, we too never received our gig tickets as promised and haven't received the refund either (Arctic Monkeys-£165) They answered our calls prior to the event when we were chasing a ticket delivery date but they haven't answered any calls in relation to receiving our refund. I'm scared to think how many people they have done this to and the amount of money they have made from it all, absolutely disgusting! Will be exploring all… Read Full Review

“Rubbish Company”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by Alisont23 (1 review written)

Like many other people, I too am awaiting tickets to see One Direction on Saturday. I received a email confirming that the tickets were going to be dispatched on the 28th May and I would receive a email with the Royal Mail Tracking number, but of course I never received this. I have tried calling and emailing as well, but with no luck. Has anyone received any tickets to see One Direction at a concert already taken place to give me a small glimmer of hope that they may arrive at the 11th hour… Read Full Review

Lrobertson85's Response to Alisont23's Review

Written on: 04/06/2014

Sorry but the chances of you receiving these tickets are slim to none. They are a trick company who must have taken thousands from hundreds of innocent people. We never received our Arctic Monkey tickets from the 24th May and we too got those emails telling us that they were going to be dispatched on the Thursday before the gig and they never arrived. We then received an "apology" email telling us we would be refunded as the tickets hadn't arrived from the suppliers, we are still waiting for the money to be refunded. We have now given up hope. Unfortunately there seem to be lots of people with similar stories.

Amanda7638's Response to Alisont23's Review

Written on: 06/06/2014

Hi we recieved our tickets this morning for tomorrow 7th June so keep our fingers crossed xx

Charliezero's Response to Alisont23's Review

Written on: 05/06/2014

Still not got mine either, try writing to ASTA for help

Alisont23's reply to Charliezero's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2014

Yes I have reported them to ASTA, Action Fraud, and Watch Dog as well. Anything to stop this happening to someone else.

Carrot007's Response to Alisont23's Review

Written on: 05/06/2014

I think everyone is waiting - and for many, their concert date has already passed. At the very least, anyone affected should issue a chargeback via their bank (for debit cards) or credit card company. Do not be fobbed off - the law is on your side - your bank has to give your money back. Report this to the police - a crime number may help when talking to your bank. Complain to the payment company whose name is on the front of LTC website - it's not their fault, of course, but lots of complaints will force them to suspend payment services. There's a website where you can check the ownership of the domain name - search for whois and you will find it. Once you have entered LTC domain name there, you will see the name and contact details of the man who owns the domain name - include his details when you talk to the police, bank, trading standards, watchdog, newspapers, or anyone else who may be able to assist in preventing this so-called business from continuing. Post, share, tweet, re-tweet, and use all social media to reach as many people in the shortest possible time. I would urge anyone affected not to put it down to experience, but to do something positive to stop these people. Otherwise, they will just get away with our money (and there must be a considerable sum involved), and how can that possibly be right?

Leesa662000's Response to Alisont23's Review

Written on: 04/06/2014

No. Sorry. I bought 3 for the 7th of June too (bought them last year on the 25th May). Phone your local Trading standards, the uk address for the company is not real. Trading standards will give you the fraud departments number and they'll give you a crime ref number. Did you pay by credit card?

Alisont23's reply to Leesa662000's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2014

I too got them on 25th may last year. I have reported it to the action fraud and got a reference number and luckily I did pay on my credit card so will be contacting them to see what the chances of getting my money back is. I've now purchased 2 more tickets from Ticketmaster as know they are a credible company and got to pick them up at Wembley, but the seats are in level 5 but had no other choice. Was a birthday present for my daughter and didn't want to let her down and already paid for the hotel as well.
One bad and expensive mistake I won't make again.

Gspegden's Response to Alisont23's Review

Written on: 04/06/2014

we are currently in exactly the same position and now fearful that we've been tricked. So angry at this point as I don't know who now to contact. And I have a very disappointed daughter too. I wish I had better news for you. Good luck.

Janevr's Response to Alisont23's Review

Written on: 04/06/2014

Just to say that, having received no refund of the payment I made last November for non-existent Arctic Monkeys tickets, I have now reported them to Action Fraud (the police referred me there).

“Rouge company”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by Tillytolly (1 review written)

I purchased 5 one direction tickets from this company back in October last year and none of the tickets have arrived. The helpline is non existent, even the booking ticket line does not answer and I have been e-mailing for the last two days with no response. Like another customer I hope the credit. Card company refunds us for our losses. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY… Read Full Review

“Unreliable, Unresponsive and Unhelpful”

Written on: 04/06/2014

Having purchased multiple one direction tickets last year, the staff were happy to take calls and tell me that when they would be dispatched and where the split in my tickets would be etc. However the day they were meant to be dispatched I received no email, and have been unable to get hold of any of their staff since then. Having sent many emails and left multiple messages I have still not heard anything back and have not received the tickets a week after they were meant to be dispatched. The… Read Full Review

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!”

Written on: 03/06/2014 by Fionaclegg (1 review written)

I purchased 6 one direction tickets for today a year ago in may . No tickets have arrived . They don't reply to emails and their phone system is on a loop and they never answer. Hoping my credit card will get back the £455 that they have had for over a year… Read Full Review

“My wife bought 3 tickets for 1D last sept for our 6...”

Written on: 03/06/2014 by ConnerWilkinson (1 review written)

My wife bought 3 tickets for 1D last sept for our 6 year old daughter and 9 months later tickets did not arrive for the show. Contacted company 10 days before and was promised a tracking code for tickets 5 days before concert. This was the last contact now no answer to calls or email. Company has not acknowledged anything and we are £260 down. No morals, no apology, no refund and no spine. Company is run in our present opinion by cowards who do not even have the decency to answer for the… Read Full Review

“Do NOT use this company, you will NOT get tickets....”

Written on: 03/06/2014 by leesa662000 (1 review written)

Do NOT use this company, you will NOT get tickets. Heart broken daughter - and her friend! The London address is a fake! Just been on the phone all day about my tickets (3 one direction tickets @ £260.80) Call your local trading standards agency and the fraud hotline, the fraud people will give you a crime reference number to help claim your money back… Read Full Review