NScessity Ultrasonic Ioniser Humidifier Reviews

• Suitable for 12 hours of operation in a room of 20m²
  • Humidifies by ultrasonic vibration
  • Auto Shut-off

NScessity Ultrasonic Ioniser Humidifier

“This is the worst product i have ever bought in my...”

Written on: 02/02/2011

This is the worst product i have ever bought in my life. Bought it because my son had blocked nose at night, used it for 3 weeks and it has not improved his situation one bit as we are still having sleepless nights.

The blue light is annoying, it makes my carpet wet as the water steams out around the humidifier but does not circulate round the room.

Please do not buy this and waste your money and time.

A real thumbs down.

On my way to buy a better humidifier… Read Full Review

NScessity Ultrasonic Ioniser Humidifier

“We bought the NScessity Ultrasonic Ioniser air...”

Written on: 01/04/2009 by tobiasm (15 reviews written)

We bought the NScessity Ultrasonic Ioniser air humidifier two days ago because our baby has a cold and we read that humidifying the air in babys bedroom will help to alleviate a blocked nose, slime, etc.

I turned the Ultrasonic Ioniser on at around 5 p.m. and took a look at a thermometer - at that point the air humidity in the room was 42%.

After letting the Ultrasonic Ioniser doing its job for approximately 3 hours, the air humidity in the room had only risen by 2%.

Although I'm not a… Read Full Review