TP on Demand, www.targetprocess.com Reviews

TP on Demand, www.targetprocess.com - Ask a question now

TP on Demand, www.targetprocess.com

“Almost one year after writing the previous review...”

Written on: 24/03/2010 by tobiasm (15 reviews written)

Almost one year after writing the previous review about TargetProcess I'm actually still using the software. Working with it extensively over this period of time has changed my mind about it. I'll stick with what I previously said about the sometimes complicated UI - so new users will always struggle to some degree. However, now that I know the software a lot better, I think that overall the TP developers have built the right concepts into it. The source tracking plugin is something that I… Read Full Review

TP on Demand, www.targetprocess.com

“I have used Target Process extensively in the last 3...”

Written on: 01/04/2009 by tobiasm (15 reviews written)

I have used Target Process extensively in the last 3 months to manage the development process in a small (8 developers) internet company.

I have mixed feelings about the software. Whilst it offers some very useful features (email notifications, subversion integration, automated time tracking) it also has many weak points.

After working with the software for almost 3 months on a daily basis I still have difficulties with the UI and struggle to get to the information I'm after. There are simply too… Read Full Review